(Ch.5) Taking It Slow

So I want to explain the Visions and stuff you are getting. So the visions are actually a new semblance that you developed and used. Kinda like Qrow's where it is always active but you can train yourself not to let it happen like that. And so you can dive into people's memories or thoughts, maybe read people's secrets and moves. So when you touched Autumn's tube, you had seen and gained knowledge from the power of the Fall Maiden. It had so much it nearly turned you insane and could have killed you.

7:30 Am Your POV

You were in the same space of your mind looking over the events of the great war and seeing what happened to the kingdoms, learning what happened and some who were involved.

Then sometimes you looked through your friends to experience some of those happy moments.

But then a sudden alarm awoke you as you saw all of the girls getting ready for today.

You: Hey, girls...

Yang: Oh, -Y/N your awake, are you alright?

You: Yeah, I'm not hurting anywhere so I must be.

Weiss: You did give us a scare last night.

You: Yeah I'm sorry about that.

Blake: At least you're alright, so we forgive you.

Ruby: Take it easy, they made your next match at 3:00 Pm and the last one at 10:00 Pm giving you plenty of time to recover from last night for your matches today.

You: Thanks for informing me.

Ruby: No problem. So we have no match for us today. But there is Coco's match and then Jaune's today.

Yang: Since we want you to take it easy, we want you to rest here and watch it on your Scroll.

You: Are you sure?

Yang: Yeah. We don't need you getting too excited with us. So I have to ask you to stay here.

You: Alright, as you wish.

Weiss: I'll be here late today, I have a meeting with my sister later.

You: Winter?

Weiss: Yes, I will have a quick chat with her and bring her up to speed with what is going on in my daily life.

You: That's fine.

Blake: Well, we will be heading there. Oh and before I forget, when the match is over we will be shopping and stuff... So you are gonna be alone for a long time.

You: Okay, thanks for telling me. I will be here.

Ruby: Alright gang let's go.

Yang: Alright, see ya -Y/N.

You: Bye, see you guys later.

They leave the dorm and you walk into the bathroom to wash yourself up.

As you were in the shower, you started to talk to Dracul.

You: Say... Dracul... What have I been seeing... Like what was with those images of those women and the Grimm?

Dracul: I'm sorry, but I don't have any idea as to why you are seeing this stuff. But the woman I do know is trouble, something I can't explain...

You: Why not?

Dracul: Well... She... She is something that you don't want to know or even encounter. She is dangerous, you can call her evil incarnate.

You: What? Are you saying she is connected to the Grimm?