(Ch.6) Darken Mind

1 Year and 7 months ago Your POV

You were looking at the White Fang acting very intimidating. Overhearing Adam talking about the new change within the White Fang.

Adam: Yes, our time to strike back at those filthy humans and make them pay for their crimes against us!

Informant: What about the human you have with you?

Adam: -Y/N... What about him?

Informant: He's the enemy isn't he?

Adam: He is my loyal friend. He saved me a long time ago. And he has even helped me even today. I need someone like him.

Informant: What if he decides to betray you? Tries to stop you?

Adam: Then I will deal with it personally. Now is there anything else?

Informant: No, not at the moment. Just wait and gather your men, we are trying to steal Dust routes across Vale and various other routes for us to steal.

Adam: Fine, I'll wait.

You step back in disgust and ran back to your tent, you see everyone give you an eyeful look at you as you run.

You reach your tent and start equipping your weapons and armor.

You: I can't stay here, Adam has gone insane with power and his so-called "Revolution".

You equip Grimm Hunter and place it on your back. Then grab Scarlet and Rose.

You look outside your tent to see the White Fang start getting ready for a meeting.

You: What's going on?

Before you stepped out, you were grabbed by one of Adam's Lieutenant and flung across the ground. You rolled for a bit only to be stopped and lifted by another.

You were thrown in front of Adam.

Adam: What's the meaning of this?! Why is -Y/N here?!

Lieutenant: Well, our little "friend" seemed keen on leaving.

Adam: What?!

Lieutenant: Yes, and he was about done with getting his gear on. So I did the job by bringing him to you.

Adam looks at you for a second and turns his attention away from you.

Adam: Why? Is it cause the White Fang has changed to something you don't approve of?

You: I can think of many ways this is wrong. You told me that you were eager to defend yourself and Fuanus with your blade! But now you have completely thrown that all away!

Adam: That is what I said. But now it has changed, and we have the chance to change everything here.

You: What about using peace?

Adam: Peace? What a fool's way to settle things. We tried using it but it failed, now we have come to means in using force to take what we want!

You: This is why I don't trust a monster like you!!!

You lash out at the White Fang causing them to back away. Adam blocks your attack and kicks you far away back.

You get to your feet and start running from the White Fang, you block and punch them out of your way.

You fight off some before Adam swings near your neck, you duck and kick him in his side and push off the White Fang on you.

Then your face gets cut by Adam, he grabs your coat and flips you to your back, then kicks you in the face.