(Ch.7) True Family

1:37 Pm Your POV

You had finished telling her about your past and from what you could tell, she seemed impressed and interested more with you.

Cinder: Well, I say that was a story of the ages. You did have a troubling past, didn't you..

You: Well I've grown stronger from it haven't I?

Cinder: Yes of course... Stronger than you believe.

You get up from your bed to think a little bit. You slowly feel her hands wrap around you.

You: Wha!? C-Cinder? What are you doing?

Cinder: Enjoying myself... *Gives you a seductive look*

She slowly feels up your chest pulling up your shirt. Feeling your rough and chiseled body. She takes note of every scar she touches on your chest and back.

You are sent a lot of cold shivers as she does this to you.

You: Cinder... I think you should stop...

Cinder: Why should I..?

You: Because it feels uncomfortable.

Cinder: Then let me make it comfortable.

She turns you around and wraps her arms around your neck. She draws near and plants her lips on yours. You slowly embrace her and you pull away from her.

Cinder: Did you like it..?

You: You have some tender and warm lips I'll give you that.

Cinder: *Giggles* I'll take it as a compliment...

She grabs hold of your hand and places it on her face. You let your fingers unfold and touch her.

But then you feel a similar wave of pain and the symbols and visions fly into your mind. But it wasn't as painful and long.

You quickly see images of fire and Grimm fly by. Then many other things flash into your brain.

You see Autumn again fighting and then losing her powers, then Qrow showing up to save her.

Adam is shown kneeling and barely having any joy with it. Then with anger, he shouts things you can't hear.

You see as the last trace of it falls away... A woman clad in a White Cloak... With Red hair and Sliver eyes... At first, you thought it was Ruby as she was not too young. She had similar features... Then the memories connect with Yang and Ruby's version of her come to mind and it comes to you. Ruby's mother, Summer Rose.

She was looking over the hill and looked towards you with despair in her eyes and there seems to be a bright twinkle of sliver glow from her eyes as she approached you.

Then darkness and its flames slowly fall around you too and she mouths something to you... "Please take care of my girls... Thank you...."

She reached towards you and you saw something red flash between you that went across her and she slowly disappeared from it.

Then it came rushing towards you, you put your hands in front of you and the red flash blinds you.

You have returned back at the moment you touched Cinder. You quickly moved a pace back holding your head from pain.

Cinder: What's wrong?

You: Nothing... Just a slight headache... I'm fine really...

Cinder: Are you sure?

Cinder steps forward and touched you on the shoulder. You tensed up for the visions and symbols to come.

You actually felt them come back but you used your willpower and forced them back. It seems you were getting stronger at this new semblance of yours...