(Ch.3) Painful Truth

8:38 Pm Your POV

You had gotten on the elevator with Qrow, Ozpin, and Glynda. You rode in mostly silence on the way. Glynda had a bit of a frown on her face while Ozpin had a bit of a stern look on his face.

As the elevator doors opened you all stepped out into the office seeing Winter and Ironwood by the desk.

Winter: What were you thinking?!

Ironwood: If you were one of my men, I would have you shot.

Qrow: If I was one of your men, I'd shoot myself.

Qrow takes out his flask. You stand near him with your hands behind your back.

Glynda: While I wouldn't condone his behavior, retailing as you did certainly didn't help the situation. -Y/N here had the responsibility to apprehend you two and he did so as best as he could. And in doing so suffered some injuries in the skirmish. So I hope you're both happy about your actions. He has his first match at exactly 11:00 Pm to fight.

Winter: Qrow was the one who scratched him up like that. He was drunk!

Glynda: He's always drunk.

You all look to see Qrow chugging his flask and giving them a *surprise* look. Then opts to them that he is guilty.

Ozpin: *Sigh* Qrow, I asked before why you were here, and now you're here. Will you tell me now?

Ironwood: You've been out of contact for weeks! You can't just go dark like that in the field. -Y/N has shown that he is responsible with his missions and should be awarded a medal for his contribution to this group.

You thought to yourself why have they been praising you this entire time? It was making you feel uncomfortable with yourself.

Qrow: I'm not one of your special operatives, nor is -Y/N, Jimmy.

Winter: General.

Qrow: Whatever. You sent me to get intel on our enemy, and I'm telling you our enemy is here.

Ironwood: We know.

Qrow: *Irritated* Oh! Oh, you know. Well, thank goodness I'm out there risking my life to keep you all informed!

Ironwood: *Sigh* Qrow!

Qrow: Communication's a two way streetpal, pal. *Pulls out scroll* You see this? That's the send button.

Winter: They had reason to assume you'd been compromised.

Qrow: And I have reason to assume you don't need to be here. Seriously, who invited her? Or him? *Points at you.*

Ironwood: Schnee, we'll discuss this incident back on my ship.

Winter: But, sir...!

Ironwood: Winter, leave.

Winter: Yes, sir.

Winter starts to leave from the presence and you started to walk with her.

Ozpin: -Y/N, you will stay.

You: Yes sir.

You moved to your original position as you did before.

Qrow: Why does the kid have to be here?

Ozpin: Because he is well-trusted and deserves to stay.

Qrow: Fine, whatever.

Ironwood: Go on.

Qrow: *Sigh* Your little infiltrator isn't just another pawn. They're responsible for Autumn's condition.

Glynda: What?!