epilogue

EPILOGUE:

"I can't believe you're still complaining about that," Kurt commented, glancing over to Blaine. "Well, come on, it should work. I thought we fixed this damn TV already," he said, behind the TV again, fiddling with the cords. Kurt rolled his eyes, fixing his tie before watching as someone walked in through the doorway. "This precious little girl's all ready for her daddies to get married - finally," Rachel exclaimed, sighing dramatically. "Hi honey," Kurt said, a big smile coming across his face at the sight of their nine month old daughter in Rachel's arms. "Grandma and grandpa are already ready, let's get going boys. Blaine, what are you doing behind that TV?" Rachel asked, moving over to scold him as she handed the baby off to Kurt. Kurt bounced her a little, placing her on his hip. "You look so pretty," he said, kissing the side of her head. "Are you ready for the wedding?" Blaine finally gave up on his TV, allowing Rachel to fix his bow tie before walking over to put the bow on his daughter's head. "Are you ready for this?" Kurt asked once Rachel had rejoined everything outside. "'Of course I am," he said, giving his fiance a knowing smile before taking Lizzie's hand again. "Are you?" Blaine asked carefully. "I wouldn't chance a thing. Not you and definitely not her," Kurt responded, kissing Elizabeth's head gently before kissing Blaine's lips softly. "You'll stand by me right?" Blaine asked. "In the pictures?" He added. "Of course. I'll always stand by you."

//okay it's my time to say a few things. first of all, this is a story i started to write three and a half years ago and it still absolutely blows my mind that this is the biggest wattpad story i've ever had. people have liked it so much, added it to their lists, and have given me so many wonderful comments. thank you so much for reading and enjoying my imagination and being open to my creative ideas. for almost three years you guys have been asking me to complete this and always always for klaine to raise the baby and i hope that those of you still here are happy and content with this ending i gave them. thank you so much for reading. i appreciate it