Sneak Peak.

Monica stood up as she walked towards her nonstop ringing phone. "Shut up already.." She mumbled before feeling a hard kick towards her belly. She giggled. "No, no not you honey.." She began rubbing her belly before pressing talk onto her phone.

"Hello?"

"Yes, may I speak with a Monica Anderson..?"

"This is she?"

"Hello Ms.Anderson, I'm here to inform you on the three deaths that occurred today at your mothers's home."

"W-W-What?!!" Monica let out a deliousnal laugh.

"Yes, If I were you, I'd take a seat Ms.Anderson."

"And If I were fucking you, You'd tell me what the fuck is going on. Stop playing around with my popo and answer my damn fucking question."

The police man let out a cough. "Ha, well okay dear.. but Im sad to announce the three deaths of Kendrick Thomas, De'andre Franklin and Cali Johnson.

"CALI WHO ? I DAMN WELL YA'LL NOT TALKING ABOUT MY MAMA.." Cali shook her head as she placed her hand onto the counter top, shaking head. "Lord jesus, please tell me this is a joke. PLEASE." She bowed down her head.

As the line went silent, Cali bowed down and began feeling the intense pain in her chest. The throbs began to hurt and push as her throat began to feel dry and clogged, words could not make their way out and tears could not stop running.

"Noooooo, Nooooo, Nooooo.." Monica screamed as she bent down, holding onto her knee's. "Momma no, you promised you werent going to leave. She felt the pain begin to run down her entire body as she began letting out long cries.

"Baby, Baby! Wake up!" Marlon said as he pushed Monica's arm, shaking her and waking her up.

Monica's eyes were red as her dream scared the living life out of her.

"Why were you crying and shaking man? You aiight?"

Monica sat up as she looked into his eyes, fear and discomfort were the first two things she was feeling.

"Yeah, I just had a really bad dream." She confessed as she wiped her eyes.

"Come here.." Marlon reached over, grabbing Monica by the waist and held her from behind.

"I love you aiight, everything going to be good." He whispered against the neck.

She nodded as she still felt comfort, but in her gut...she could tell something was wrong.