Help Me

Kendrick went over to the stove; still carrying Cali and grabbed a crisp piece of bacon. "Mm good." He smiled as he licked his lips.

"Nice twist bae. I can taste the spice in it, just like I like it."

His smile quickly changed as he heard the door open. Which book Cali and Kendrick were surprised about.

"Hunny, Im home!" He said with a little laugh.

"DE?!" Cali screamed as Kendrick held onto her arm tighter.

"Baby, where you at?"

De'andre was smiling as he made his way into the kitchen but his hard cold face came back as he seen Kendrick having a gun on his soon to be wife's neck.

"OH hell naww!"

"Hello De'Andre, you like what you see?" Kendrick laughed before kissing Cali aggressively.

"You fucking bitch ass nigga! Get yo' hands off my girl!" De' yelled.

"Im not afraid, that I'll be able to do that..." Kendrick smirked.

"GET YO HANDS OFF MY GIRL!" De yelled once again.

"Na, Na, Na.." Kendrick moved the gun up to Cali's head, cocking it. "Say sum' De, Say sum'." Kendrick warned.

Fury and anger began blowing out from De'Andre's nostrils. He could feel sweat beginning to bolt out his skin, as he clenched his fists.

"Come on son! Do sum!' Kendrick laughed.

De'Andre came charging towards Kendrick but Kendrick quickly aimed his gun at De' shooting him in the chest.

"DEEEEE!!" Cali screamed.

She quickly elbowed Kendrick in the face, as his 9mm fell onto the floor.

Cali bent down to pick up back the gun but it was kicked quick enough by Kendrick. "You bitch!" Kendrick pimp slapped Cali.

Cali fell onto the floor as she breathed heavily. Kendrick smiled as he aimed the gun at Cali as she rose up from the floor.

Cali raised her hands in surrender. "Kendrick you do not have to do this! What have I done to you for godsakes ?!"

"I WANT YOU CALI... WHY CANT YOU SEE THAT? I WANNA BE WITH YOU."

Cali eyed the knife that was sitting ontop of the counter, beside Kendrick. Cali sighed. "WE CAN BE TOGETHER DAMN KENDRICK!" Cali began crying.

"Na I dont believe you! I dont believe you!" Kendrick adjusted the gun up higher.

"ITS ME AND YOU BABY." Cali said as she moved closer towards Kendrick.

De'andre was losing consciousness but he knew he had to do something because he could hear the commotion and if nothing was done, their would be two dead bodies tonight.

He silently reached into his pocket and called 911, saying not one thing just letting it play.

"NO BITCH MOVE BACK!" Kendrick warned.

"Kenny baby calm down, its us.."

Kendricks eyes began getting low as he looked into Cali's beautiful brown eyes. The ones he fell inlove with in the first place.

Cali walked closer as she seen the gun move down to Kendrick's side. She was about to pretend to hug him but really she was planning to pick up the knife that sat on the counter but shit moved in slow motion as the knife dropped and a loud gun shot rang out.

Cali dropped onto the marble floor as her hands hung onto her stomach her eyes shut.

The police busted into the house and Kendrick quickly put the gun to his forehead.

He prayed quickly before pulling the trigger.

BOOM!