BBQ Part 3

Kendra POV

UM WHAT DOES SHE MEAN THEY'RE EXPECTING? I AM THE BABY IN THE FAMILY. HOW DARE SHE?

She was smiling as everyone began comforting her and telling her congrats.

I walked past her as I said "Fuck you mom".

I heard gasps as I walked out from the backyard.

When I exited the backyard I began walking down our street.

"LIL GIRL YOU BETTER GET YA ASS OVER HERE!" I heard aunt Cali say as her heel's began clicking against the concrete. I ignored her as I kept walking but she caught up and stood in front of me.

" DONT YOU HEAR MY ASS TALKING TO YOU?"

"Yup." I said

"LISTEN YOU BETTER GO UP IN THERE AND SAY SORRY TO YOUR MOTHER. HOW DARE YOU? YOU HAVE NO MANNERS NOR RESPECT FOR ANYONE, YOU NEED AN ICE COLD ASS WHOOPING, IF YOU WERE MY CHILD I SWEA-"

"But that's the thing, you're not .. you're a dead beat MOM who LEFT HER DAUGHTER and KILLED HER FATHER, TUH YOU AINT SH-"

SMACK!

I held onto my now red cheek, as I looked back up to face Aunt Cali's face. I could not believe this bitch slapped..me. WHAT THE HELL?

I gulped as I took two steps closer to her.

"HOW THE F-" Cali stepped up to me gripping up my collar.

"Do not use profanity with me lil girl, I will whoop the shit out of you, I DO NOT fuck around. I aint ya momma, I aint ya daddy but I sho can show you how respect your elders. I dont FUCK " A piece of Cali's spit went onto my face. "WITH YOU SPOILED RUDE KIDS. DO NOT TRY ME" She said gripping onto it harder.

We stared into eachother's eyes as I was waiting for her to put me back down.

"Ummm...helllllow?  You gonna put me down old lady ?"

Cali placed me down while remaining eye contact with me. From the side of my eye, I could see my mom and monica outside watching.

"WHAT MOM?" I started laughing as I began walking away. "WHATCHU GON DO? YOU FEEL NICE KNOWING YOUR HOE ASS LITTLE PUNK ASS SISTER JUST SLAPPED ME?" I stood there looking at her and laughing. She looked pissed but whatever. "YES YOU " I said pointing in Cali's face.

I saw my mom looking at me with worried eyes. Cali turned around.  "KENDRA BEHAVE NOW, MOVE FROM HER NOW!" My mom called. I ignored her and rolled my eyes.

"You punk ass bi-" THUD

I was cut off by Cali pushing me onto the grass and pounding my face. She was hitting me hard too. I heard my mom and monica screaming for help as she continued punching me. I tried pulling her hair but she was not having it.

She gave me an uppercut and I gave up from there. She slapped me once more before I felt her body weight be lifted off me. When I looked up she was being held up by my dad and some other man.

"THIS LIL GIRL MAN!" Cali said as they tried to restrain her.

My mom was crying as she was watching all of this. Monica looked like she was laughing.

I -D-G-A- F  DOE, like my mom shouldve been on birth control and we wouldnt have been in this position in the first place. My face hurt, but whatever. Ima BHAD BITCH !

I struggled to get up, as I gave my aunt the finger. I saw her attempting to come back to me but Sean and this next lightskin nigga (the dude cali came with, probably her pimp) hold her back. The dog needa know its place.

I walked up my stairs, holding onto my heels. I unlocked the front door as I walked up the stairs and climbed into my bed. I let out a deep sigh as I put my arms behind my head.

I was shutting my eyes as I heard my mother scream my name.

"KENDRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! GET YA ASS HERE NOW!" I ignored her as I shut my eyes again.

A couple of seconds later, my door bussed open. It was my mom. I opened my eyes as I looked and rolled my eyes. She looked scary as fuck! She walked over to me slowly.

"GET OUT NOW! GET YOUR SHIT AND GET OUT!" She screamed as she began taking things off my dresser and throwing it against the wall.

"MOM STOP!" I yelled as I saw my chanel perfume broken on the floor.

" GET OUT ARE YOU DEAF?!" My mother yelled.

I looked at her up and down and  I kissed my teeth. "Im out." I said as I ran down the stairs putting on my nearest pair of shoes I noticed.

When I opened the front door, I saw Cali inside a police car.

I saw Monica crying her ass off . When she saw me she was coming towards me. charging but was held back.

"YOU FUCKING BITCH I HATE YOU! LOOK WHAT YOU DID!" I began walking along the sidewalk, trying to ignore her as much as possible. I plugged in my earphones and walked as fast as I could.

*   15  M I N U T E S   L A T E R

I had been walking for the past 15 minutes when i decided to sit down by the nearest bus stop.

I was flipping through my music when a car pulled up.

"Need a ride?" The guy said smiling, flashing his pearly whites....

Renae P.O.V

I had just kicked Kendra out. I was furious at this little girl. Where did I go wrong man with raising her? I feel like a failure. I sat down as everything began to get blurry and black.

"RENAE, RENAE!" I heard someone call, touching me. I blacked out

*

"Where Am I?" I said as I looked around me. I was hooked up to some monitor.

"The hospital baby" Sean said while rubbing my forehead..