Say Word.

Kendra Pov

I was awaiting on Brendan AKA Miles at a nearby Korean Bbq we agreed on.

 I clicked on my glass cup with my freshly painted acrylic nails as I waited impatiently, he was now fifteen minutes late.

I put my glass down on the table forcibly as I pulled out my i-phone 5c out of my bag. I double checked to see if he had texted me or facebook chatted me but...nope!

"Not 1!" I growled.

"Ouu someones a lil mad arent ya?" This dip shit asked me

I rolled my eyes. "You're late!" 

"I know, whats your point?" He questioned me as pulled out a chair and sat across from me.

"Look BRENDAN OR MILES WHATEVER.. I DO NOT CARE IF I EMBARRASSED YOU OR NOT YOU NOT GOING TO BE RUDE AND TAKE UP MY TIME." I barked as I stood up.

This nigga was crazy if he thought I was going to take his disrespect.

"Chill ma..damn" Brendan stood up with me as he put his hands up like he was surrendering.

I rolled my eyes and sat back down.

"Chill ma.."

"Yea you better pay the damn bill and shut the eff up."

"Jheeze.."

**

"Cali.. will you marry me?" De'andre asked me as he got down on one knee.

"W-What?" I stuttered as I looked at the 6 carat diamond ring he placed infront of my eyes.

"Will you." He paused. "Cali, my sexy, crazy, bad  godess marry me?"

"D-D" 

"Stuttering a lot arent ya?" De'andre laughed.

This was it, was I really about to say yes in taking the hand in marriage to my ex's brother, my babyfathers brother. Was I really about that life?

Was I really about to take the chances of killing anotha' nigga?

"Yes! Yes DE! I'll marry you.."

 De'andre smiled as he pulled me into his embrace. He took the ring out of the box and placed it onto my finger.

I looked into his eyes smiling and shaking at the same damn time.

Thats when It happened. My life began to slow down.

"POLICE!" De'andre looked back to see a squad of police men come and invade his house.

They lifted him up to his feet and placed handcuffs around his wrists.

I was on the verge of tears as I seen them take him away.

"LAWYERS! CALL THE LAWYERS!" He yelled.

Those four words were the last words that left his mouth before he was pushed into the police car.

This must be some motherfucking joke up in this bitch.

This some next shit.

**

Kendrick Pov

"Did you catch him?" I asked urgently as I looked through the pictures of Mr.DrugLord De'andre.

I laughed as I heard the good news.

Truth be told, De'andre was a well known drug lord but we could never catch him doing his shit. When Cali came back out of jail It was just perfect timing.

I fell for the wrong girl and when I saw Cali's angelic face back again I realized I needed to get back with her but I found out shes with the druggie, I had to stop that.

I know, yall thinking Im crazy.. but love makes you do crazy things.

Im destined to be with Cali and now that ol' boy is locked up everything is going to be perfect.

Ima give her time though, Ima pop up when she least expect it.

(NEXT CHAPTER POSTED)