Beyond Scared Straight Part 2

*Continued Jail Scene.

A short, stubby female walked into the jail room. She had tattoo's covering her body from head to toe. Her hair was cut short and spiky, similar to a man's hair cut.

She walked around in circles, eyeing each and every one of the kids that were in her view. 

"Go against the wall!" Curly yelled.

The kids rushed towards the wall, putting their back against the white wall.

"This is Diabla" Curly said as she pointed towards Diabla.

Diabla took a few steps forward.

"So right now! You're going to give me your undivided attention. Do you understand that?" Diabla growled.  "ANSWER ME NOW!" She paused. "If yo' vocal cords is broke, I'll make you get down like a dog. Do Y'ALL UNDERSTAND ME?" 

"Yes ma'am" The kids said in unison.

"Put all ya'll hands on ya' knee's." The kids obeyed, getting in the asked position. " Do not move and do not breath too many times because you're gonna fuck up my oxygen."

Several kids gulped.

"I am Diabla" She said as she placed her hand over her chest. "Do you know what that means?" No one answered. "It means I am the devil" She continued.

She took a couple of steps to the right. "That's what all my homie's call me. The baby devil. I was born to a lady that aint too much older than ya'll....Know what im sayin'?" Diabla paused while pushing her hands into her pockets. "She wanted to party, she wanted to do dope, she want to just whatever! I got set on fire...two years old! Stabbed,drowned, beat repeatitly. I ran away when I was thirteen. As a MINOR I stepped up into the pen! My FIRST number, cause this right here is my second. How dare ya'll have the audacity to give up? I live in here and I aint give up and y'all free?" She asked, making some of the kids think.

"If I ever see ya'll again. What's my name?" Diabla said.