Dunns River

The next morning everyone met up and talked about the fight that occurred in the hotel room. The hotel manager and vice president came to the room and apologized for Ms.Salts and Hunningtons actions. They gave the family an all day free pass to Dunn Rivers Fall and an $200 gift card to spend at the hotels giftshop.

*The Next Morning

Cali Pov

I woke feeling my best! Today was my birthday but I didn't want to let anyone know, I wanted to have a good day today, especially since were leaving tomorrow.

I stretched as I got up and made my way into the bathroom. I looked in the mirror as I patted my hair from my head tie. I put a couple of tracks in my hair before leaving of Jamaica.

After brushing my teeth and washing my face, I headed into the shower, making sure to cover my hair.

Today we were going to Dunns River Falls, which is like a popular attraction. From what I heard It was a waterfall that you climbed with the help of the workers.

I hopped out the shower and walked into my bedroom.

I lotioned my body and took out what I was going to wear.

I picked to wear my army green one piece that exposed my sides. I slid it on and put on my white short short's over it and a plan white tee ontop.

I smiled as I checked myself out.

I put some clear lipgloss on and grabbed my brush. I added some hair oil and brushed my hair into a bun.

I grabbed my purse and room key and headed towards the front.

I got off the elevator and made my way to the front.

As I walked, I spotted Everyone already there. They all stood up and grabbed their things as they spotted me.

" And I thought my ass was early" I said pouting.

They laughed as I went and hugged everyone.

"You guys ready?" Sean questioned.

"Yeaah" We all said in unison.

"Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, YEAH" I sang in my Usher voice.

" Take that and rewind it back, De'andre got the beat to make ya booty go" CLAP! He said as he slapped my ass.

I gave him the coldest glare as I slapped his chest.

He looked at me and smiled before he intertwined our fingers and started walking with me.

I swear, If he wasn't so good looking I wouldve pulled a Kendra and beat the FUCK outta him.

We all got into the car and started our mission to Dunns River Falls.

When we got there and walked in the falls was sooo pretty but I was scared to climb on it. We had to buy these water shoes thingys that helped up climb up the rocks and held us up safety.

We all joined hands as we climbed the rock with one of the workers.

We began climbing up the waterfall, and it was so fun. We all bonded and just smiles came from around all our faces.

Renae looked so cute with her little bump in her swimsuit.

After we finished climbing the falls, De and I made our way over to the beach.

We sat down in the sand as I rested my head on his shoulder.

He wrapped my hand over his shoulder as he held me close.

He tilted his head down as he brought his lips to mine and began kissing me.

I began kissing him back, devouring his tongue.

"Mm" I moaned as I bit down on his bottom lip.

I looked up and smiled at him as he caressed his hand on my cheek.

"Cali..." He said

"Mm?"

"Will you be my girlfriend? My Superwoman? My official love?" He said looking down in my eyes.

I chuckled as I felt my cheeks begin to get red.

"I would love that" I smiled.

He leaned down and kissed me.