Royalty!Crush X Swordswomen!Reader ≡ Vivid

I don't know what 'Royalty' means, but I'll just say your crush is a prince. 

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

▶ One-Shot: #125

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖  

"Is something the matter?" You bluntly asked. Gaining the attention of the lowly knights, and the prince himself.

His eyes pierced through your own before smirking, "Hm? I never knew you would talk to me that way in public?" His tone was so seductive, sending cringe to your own body, but you managed to give him a straight face. The prince immediately faced forward and glared at the knights, "I want all of you to get out." With that, the knights scampered off. Just when you are about to walk off, his voice sends shivers down your spine, "I didn't said that you will leave me."

"Prince (Crush's name), I do not speak higher than you on purpose. I was jusg saying that you should behave as a true prince." You replied,

After hearing your demanding tone, he just gave you a pout, "But come ooon! I'm bored. I have nothing to do but sit on this stupid chair and do 'prince-ly' or 'king-ly' works."

You raised a brow before shaking your head. "You should be happy for that, (Crush's name)." You said, not even hesitating to say his name.

"Aha! How about to teach me how to act manly!" He cheered, hoping off of the chair.

"No."

"Come on! It's just sparring. I'll just handle a sword and woosh, floosh, kapooosh! Everyone I see shall be slit in half!" His childish manner made you raise a brow before sighing.

"As the leader of the Royal Knights, and the protector of the prince, I firmly state that I shall not approve of your 'childish decision'." You growled, glaring at the male who was frowning deeply.

"You're no fun as usual (First name)." He pouted, crossing his arms, "Anyways, I'm curious."

You didn't reply, instead, you just waited for him to continue. It wasn't worth hearing for—Yet.

"Why are you so serious?"

You snapped him a look, "... I have no replies for that. "

"I don't need one," (Crush's name) just smiled meekly before sitting back to hus throne, fixing his golden crown abover his head. His eyes glint amusement and enthusiasm as he stared at your form, "I just see some tough cookie, but inside it, is soft."

Your eyes widened before averting your gaze, "Your highness. I must say I am pretty disappointed by your words. It was pretty dirty, if I am not mistaken,"

You were about to stare at (Crush's name) but he suddenly disappeared. Feeling a bit alarm, you started searching the whole room. That was until you felt a soft breathing on your neck, sending you to back away and sheat your sword. Pointing it to whoever responsible.

"Easy. Easy (First name). It's just me!" He happily skipped over in front of you before send you his seductive smirk, "I never knew you would think of something dirty~"

"I-It's not worth playing back for. Please move on from what I said," You stuttered, your cheeks tinted with bright pink as he scooted cliser to you. Your lips are inches apart.

"Hm? If I said I like you, do you really have to move on from what I said, and think that 'it wasn't worth playing back for'?" He licked his lips and placed his hand on the back of your head to refrain you from scooting back.

"(Crush's name). Let go of me." You tried to glare, but it only splutter your words, draining your pride.

"This is a pleasant sight, (First name)." He grinned mischievously. "The stone-faced (First name) – leader of the Royal Knights, not giving up her own knighthood. Is stuttering?"

"Y-You'll pay for this." You breathed out.

Only centimeters is the only distance from your lips to his. That was until a loud opening of doors was heard nearby, and a loud 'manly' gasp was audible.

(Crush's name)'s eyes widened in surprise and stared at the person interrupting your moment. You on the otherhand, was red as a tomato,

"Ohohoho! The (First name) I see?" The king dance a little victory dance before clapping his hands in satisfaction.

"Go away, father. This isn't the time to be overjoying. You need to wait for your grandchild to be born." (Crush's name) glared at the older man who just winked and left. Singing a loud happy song.

Not only that, (Crush's name) faced towards you and grinned, "Now. Where were we?"

~ • Extra • ~

"I CAN'T TAKE OFF YOUR ARMOR!"

"Not my problem."

The king sighed and sulked on the corner, "Now I'll never have any grandchildren..."

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

In case you didn't get it, your armor is designed to back-off the perverts and 'rapists', so haha ;-; I'm not funny anymore.

Or maybe another kind of armor ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)