Crush X Reader ≡ Pocky

One-Shot: #11

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

"(First name)! (Crush's name)! Oi!" (Bestfriend's name) smirked when she spotted the two of us, talking awkwardly.

"What?" (Crush's name) frowned,

"Well... (Crush's bestfriend) is going to have a sleepover tonight." She grinned, big time, "So... Uhhh... We're inviting you two... uhh?"

'What's her problem?' You frowned at your thought. And you could tell she's planning something for the two of you- It's kinda obvious too.

"I see... What time?"

(Bestfriend's name) grinned at (Crush's name)'s reply, "At 7." She gave you one last wink and went out.

"What was that about?" (Crush's name) sighed making you blush slightly.

"I-I don't know..." You scratched you temple, "... Well, you know how (Bestfriend's name)'s idiotic plans."

"Yeah. So you're coming?"

"I guess..."

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

The two of you arrived at (Crush's bestfriend)'s apartment. "They came!" (Bestfriend's name) grinned,

"Obviously." You mumbled.

"... Come in, eh?" She ushered the two of you,

"So what now?" (Crush's name) asked as he saw their grin, "Well crap. I have a bad feeling about this." After hearing him mumble that. You quickly begin to shake nervously.

"Let's play... The Pocky game~" They grinned showing boxes of Pocky. Making you two blush furiously, "We believe you two know that game already, right?"

"Y-Yeah. So?" You bluntly replied,

"Well then. I'm gonna team up with (Crush's bestfriend) while the two of you team up!"

'Quite obvious that this is their plan' You sigh at your thoughts.

"We'll start first." (Crush's bestfriend) picked a piece of Pocky stick and placed it on the tip of his mouth and began leaning towards (Bestfriend's name). (I'm sorry. I ship them so much.●▽●)

But... Their way is much... Weirder and... Stupid.

"I win!!!" (Bestfriend's name) grinned.

(Crush's name) just huffed, "Tsk, that's a stupid trick."

"Well why don't you show us?" Their grin began to widen.

"I see that's a challenge, eh?"

"Game." The three of them said.

._.

(Crush's name) placed the Pocky stick on the edge of his mouth and leaned closer to your blushing face. He bit the edge and started biting off continuously. Being the awkward-to-your-crush, you bite off some bits but you were completely blocked by (Crush's name)'s lips connected to yours.

Fluttering, your eyes were shot open and saw (Crush's name)'s face blushing slightly, while kissing you.

You just smiled secretly and kissed back- It's only a matter of time until some cough interrupted you both, "Are you done?" (Bestfriend's name) grinned.

"Uhhh..."

~ Fin ~

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

I'm sorry, this is one of my sucked up chapters if I may remember that much. Still me fixing the errors and editing it. It make possibly take a while >_<

~ Relodia

✔ [Edited]