Crush X Reader ≡ Ice Cream

One-Shot #20

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

"This stinks!" You complained and threw the books away. You were currently tutored by your crush— Even if he is your crush, you wanted to be mutal with him since, being awkward will worsen everything.

"Chill, (First name), you need this to pass." He scratched his temple then frowned.

Blushing, you just huffed, "... I don't really care."

"Dude! You really need this crap. I'm not that smart, I only use my stock knowledge. (Bestfriend's name) will kill me if she heard you failed, plus, people care about ya." He paused and smiled, "Like... People! And me."

Blushing even harder, you averted your gaze, "Fine, we'll continue after I bought and finished my ice cream." You got up and headed towards the exit.

"Wait up!!" You grinned at (Crush's name)'s outburst and followed you to an Ice cream shop.

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

"People say ice cream can make people happy." (Crush's name) blurted, making you confused but he continued,"So, I conclude that you're happy?"

You rolled your eyes at his weird statement, "So?" He's true, somehow.

"... I don't know. But... I'll stick to the idea that you're happy." He smiled.

You blushed at his smile and averted your gaze, "Stop smiling."

"Huh?" He tilted his head,

"... I said stop smiling. It's embarrassing..." You blushed even more of what you blurted.

"... I knew it." He smiled even more, "I'm always right."

Before you could even speak, he connected his lips to yours, enterwining your hands through his. It was just a short passionate kiss.

"... Damn it." You cursed, but smiled a little.

"Hehe. Told ya, ice cream can make you happy." He pointed at some cream on your lips, and winked before leaving you pouting.

"... Best day ever."

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

This is so cute #^_^# Damn it, I can't stop squealing!! I guess I should make fluff or whatever this chapter called, I have no idea why did I made 'Ice cream' as my title, it doesn't matter anyways, eh? Also, thanks for waiting for my update, and thanks for the 200K+ reads. You guys deserve a Lemon xD Lmao.

I could make a lemon somehow, but I'm not that skilled. I'm just a started writer. So please, excuse my writing skills— I suck, I know.

~ Relodia

✔ [Edited]