Sadist!Crush X Reader ≡ Care

One-Shot: #88

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

Your a little quite disappointed with your crush...

Well he IS handsome but he's so freaking distant towards others. While you, you can't get near him since 'Fan girls' kept attacking him everywhere. 

"Tch, get away" He murmured obviously feeling bored.

"KYAAAAAA!"

"You're so cute, (Crush's name)!"

"He's like Levi but-- We love you~"

Who the heck is Levi?

You thought but shrugged. Sighing, you bought some (Fav. food) at the cafeteria and started eating it as fast as you can. But like cliche romantic stuff always have - You just bumped into a certain person.

"Tsk, watch where your going kid." he offered you a hand. This surprised you a little, he's actually helping you...

You grabbed his hand as support but--

"Ack-- Hey!!" You glared. He let's go of your hand making you fall on the ground, again. How rude.

"Hah. Do you really think I'm going to help you? Are you for real?" He rolled his eyes, making you glare at him harder, "Tch. Amateurs"

"Here," you gave him a (Fav. food). And all he did was throw it at the floor like it's some... dirt or whatever, "What the-- Stop being rude, you turd"

"I can't stop." He mumbled and walked away. But lucky for you... You heard it loud and clear, but still your confused.

What did he mean by that?

.: Le bootiful timeskip of Food :.

You've made up your mind that your going to give him some small gift. Maybe he would change. 

Gathering up all your courage, you've made your way to the sadistic boy who was stepping on some... flowers that you named 'Flowey'.

"F-Flowey-senpai" you mumbled sadly... Sighing you went near him and poked his arm, "Here..."

You gave him the food and gave him warm smile. Even if he threw the food away, that warm smile never escaped from your lips.

"Why?" He clicked his tongue, "Tsk, stop being so close..." 

Still, he's surprised... Your still standing near him even though he's being rough.

"Brat." He muttered and pushed you away. Then started walking away from your sight.

"Ow.." You winced at the sharp pain on your legs. You did scratch it a little from that bastard, "I won't give up."

~ To Your Senpai (C/N) ~

"Tsk... That stupid girl. When will she ever think about giving me that damn food? It's annoying" He clicked his tongue, and a small smile crept unto his lips, "(Fav. food), huh? That's weird... A girl giving me a god damn food is new."

He took a glance at your lazy retreating figure who was walking like a zombie to the school.

"(First name) (Last name)..."

He smirked, 

"The girl who called me turd."

.: Time skip, again. Author-chan's lazy :/ Sorry :.

You grabbed (Fav. food) and started finding (Crush's name), but being the lazy girl, you bumbed into a person.

"Looking for me, (Fav. food) girl?" (Crush's name) smirked making you blush slightly. And that is not a good nickname. And you didn't noticed he took a glance at your knee, that had some band aid...

"Probably, why?" You eyes him suspiciously.

"I'll take this and..." He took the food from your hands and slit it into two and kicked it, "How'd you like that?"

Your (Eye color) eyes widened as you saw the food on the ground, wasted. Clenching your fist, you mustered up you courage and... You gave him a warm smile. 

It wasn't fake. It was real. 

"Why?" He commented angrily, making you look at him worried, "Why are you acting like this?" 

"Because..." you don't really know the exact answer for that. Plus you can't just say 'I like you', since that's totally weird... "Because I care," You blurted

What the hell (First name)?! That's the exact same thing!! 

"That's all I wanted to hear"

Eh?

He leaned down and pecked your forehead making you blush in deep shades of red. 

"See ya." 

You weren't exactly sure if that kiss was the real deal.

But it did made you happy.