Straight!Crush X Gay!Reader ≡ Inevitable

Anyways, you'll start off as "(Male name)". Since you are indeed a male, except for the fact you went a bit of gay there. Oh whatever. The title means, what it means.

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

One-Shot: #120
Requested by: paperflyers

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

"Bro! Can I borrow the guitar for a bit? I wanna try a tune." (Crush's name) softly punched your shoulder making you chuckle for a bit.

"... Here." You tried not to freak out by the new feeling. It was weird - it felt like... forbidden.

"You okay, (Male name)? You're really red. What's up?" (Crush's name) looked at you worriedly.

"Erm... it's nothing."

"Don't tell me you're falling for me already?" He joked. But you only remained silent, a small smile was plastered on your lips, 'If only you knew...'.

You were about to open your mouth until he speak up again, "Huh? Don't tell me its true."

"Hahah! No." You lied, making a serious face, "Like hell Bro! In your dreams."

"Nice one (Male name)," (Crush's name) smirked, "If that did happened to me someday, I would automatically reject 'em. No matter how close we were, I don't really date or like someone in the same gender as me."

You felt your heart drop. But still, this pondered you. You weren't sure about this whole 'lovey-dovey' feelings, as if your eyes were settled on one man. Your best friend, (Crush's name).

And in sync, the words he uttered earlier hits you like a piercing arrow passing through your heart, and intensive bleeding.

"Uhh yeah? Oops, I'm late, gotta go to class. See ya bro."

(Crush's name) waved at your silhouette and strummed his guitar, playing a soft tune that you instantly fell in love with.

"Why does it have to be him?" You whined.

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

It has been a week between you and your feelings towards another male. You've been ignoring it for a while, but the butterflies inside you, felt so good to be true. It quickly sends heat over your cheeks, and all you do was to excuse yourself to the bathroom.

This almost proves (Crush's name)'s suspicions, but it wasn't concluded.

"Bro, you're acting really weird. Is there a problem?" You snapped yourself from your trance and averted your gaze towards (Crush's name), who just stopped playing the guitar.

"Hmm? Not really." You shrugged, smiling cutely.

"Uhhhhh? W-Why are you smiling like that?"

"Oh, uhh... Nothing, I got it from my uhh grandmother. To prove everything is alright." You nervously replied.

"Hahaha! Man, you're such a douche," He chuckled, "But yeah, she is right."

"... I guess so,"

"Well bro, see you." (Crush's name) returned your guitar to you, "Oh, by the way. I heard from a famous old woman, that (Zodiac sign) will have a great love relationship this week. Good luck with that bro!!"

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

You were awoken up by the sound of the creepy ringtone of your phone. Feeling groggy, you unlocked your phone and saw a text message. But your sleepiness were pushed back upon seeing whoever sent it. It was (Crush's name).

From: Bruh
     uowchnwo3iw2hvo28uhgivyrilhwfnoihqw3o

You tilted your head to the side, a small frown was visible from your face. Fixing your pillow once more, you placed your head to the soft cushion and drifted to sleep.

But was cut off by another creepy ringtone, "GAH!"

From: Bruh
     Sorry, I slammed my fingers repeatedly on the phone. Anyways wanna play basketball? I'll take no for an answer >:)

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖  

Entering the covered court, you automatically searched for your 'friend' and spotted him shooting the ball on the three-point field goal (Is that what its called?), he wasn't making any good shots, but it still went in. 'Maybe his formation is a little off?'.

"(Crush's name)!" You called out, 

"Oh hey, glad you could make it, bro. I was wondering that you would still plop down your bed." He exclaimed, ruffling your (Hair color) hair.

"Hn. You really think of me that way?" You quickly covered your mouth since the tone of your voice was a bit girlish.

"Y-You okay bro?"

"Yeah. I was just excited."

"Suit yourself," (Crush's name) just shrugged everything off and tossed you the ball.

"Ne, (Crush's name)," You started, "What would you do if I said 'I like you'?" You threw the ball towards his chest. And on cue, he dodged the ball,

"Why would I do something if I already know?" 

You stopped breathing the moment he said the right words. His cheery, fierce personality earlier was changed into cold ones. 

"W-Whatever do you mean bro." You stuttered,

"Don't call me that. It feels disgusting." (Crush's name) crossed his arms, staring at you like some pesky insect, "So, what would be the reason why would I love you back?" He asked in a monotone. You felt like you were taken back, the pride you wore had vanished. Your eyes widened like saucers, shaking along with your body.

"I-I... don't know."

"See? Now to answer your question; I don't know how I feel about you." He states, blinking his eyes.

You froze. You knew all this would lead into a huge mistake, for being the gay you are. It was inevitable.

"Or to put it simply; I don't even like you more than a friend," (Crush's name) sighed, "In fact, I don't even know how to treat you like a friend anymore. Maybe, we'll start acting like we don't know each other."

"W-Why are you doing this?"

"Like I said. There's no way I would like someone in the same gender as mine." His words stung your heart, and his fiery gaze glares into your (Eye color) pair.

"So what if we're in the same gender? Isn't that what love is?! No boundaries or rules?"

"Would it even be considered as love, if it is only one-sided? (YE—)" (Crush's name) then shoved his things to his bag, he was ready to go, but he stopped and pat your shoulder, "Besides, you owe me. I will not speak this in public, only if you don't talk to me. Understood?"

"Y-Yes..." But you shook your head out of trance, "W-Wait! Where are you going? Don't you have practice today?"

"I do, but I don't feel like it anymore, you just ruined everything (Male name). Oh, and that zodiac sign thing I was saying. That was a lie, to prove that you're really gay for me." He gritted his teeth and left the gym.

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖  

OHOHOHO, SAVAGE

I really like someone getting hurt, I can't help it. But I'll try my best to give you more good endings. 

So if you excuse me, I'm just gonna rest and wait for time to heal my Inversion Sprain 

—Relodia