Crush X Reader ≡ Movies

Another Updated and Edited chapter for you guys! Really hope it could go well ( ̄ˇ ̄)

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

▶ One-Shot #22

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

You took a glance at your boyfriend who was watching some anime. He's been like that all the time, not even bothering to cuddle with you or so.

"(Crush's name)?" You called out, but he didn't buldge, "… (C-Crush's name)?"

Feeling tears that are strimming down your face, you began to think of (Crush's name) leaving you with your computer and manga books.

"What is it, (First na— FrUK stop crying!" He panicked and picked some yaoi books any gave it to you, "H-Here! Chill!"

"A-Are you going to leave me?" You asked, sobbing.

"Eh?" He chuckled and hugged you, "I won't. Even if Tohka, Yuno, or other anime characters came in and break the fourth wall, I'll still be here."

"… Thanks, (Crush's name)."

"Hmm? Wanna go to the movies?" He sheepishly scratched the back of his head, "I earned some money, so I uhh…"

"Why not?" You giggled and changed into some clothes.

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

You both arrived at the movie theatre and gained access to some random movie.

Getting comfortable, you slid your hand and enterwined it with your boyfriend.

But when it got to the kissing scene you got extremely uncomfortable and bit your lower lip. Noticing some people were sucking their faces out. You gulped,

"… Well why not." You heard your boyfriend mutter and kissed your lips making your eyes widened. But calmed down and was about to kiss back. He pulled away, teasing you.

"Hmmph!"

"There'll be more at home~"

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

Now, I got the chills to do lemons. Is Lemons okay to you? Since maybe some of your are below 12 or 13…? Idk, or should I say… Innocent? XD

~ Relodia

→ [Edited]