Chapter FINAL Part FINAL ~Home Sweet Home

BTW. Last Chapter when it said Mia and stuff they actually are still alive! XD sorry bout dat!! XD

Cry's POV

We went into the light and when I adjusted my eyes I gasped. We were outside.....like in the real world! I snatched my phone and dialed my mom.

"Hello?" she croaked.

"MOM?! Can you pick us up in front of the School. You left us here." I said and smiled.

"WHAT?! Ryan?! Your ok!!!" I heard her get up and rush out the door. I smiled once I saw her running down the street. At this Felix's parents and everyone who else was there. Their parents came rushing too. They screeched once they saw us. I smiled.

"Oh my gosh Ryan!" she shouted and hugged me. I hugged her too.

"Mom. I love you." I said and she had tears in her eyes. She hugged me again.

Felix's POV

I smiled and had tears in my eyes as my parents yelled for me. I couldn't take it anymore. I ran tords them and hugged them. They sobbed and we all fell to our knees.

JayJay's POV

When we made it out I hugged Koro as we sobbed tears of joy. We were so happy we escaped. I kept shaking my head.

Kipz's POV

Me, Gabby, Margret, and Cloud danced in circles and shouted. We made it! I couldn't be even happier. I was just glad we were all out and not hurt and that all my friends made it out. ALL of them.

Cry's POV

The news reporters showed up and counted us.

"13." she said and smiled.

I frowned. The people that died. Their parents sobbed and cried. I felt sorry.

Very sorry~

And that will be left for next time. The sequel! So guys...hope you enjoyed this book and story and credit goes to my friends who decided to join so I can make this story come true. And yes....Jazz was in here. JazzPhoenix. We miss her dearly....at least I think (she) was a she?

So look out for the sequel and....I'm honored to say these words....well sorta...
                                                                                                                                  ~Kipz