Chapter 3 Part 1~You'll Surely Die Here

Kipz POV

I didn't know what to do. I sobbed all night.

"It's ok Kipz."

"NO ITS NOT!" I said to Cloud.

I wept and wept till I fell asleep.

{Later}

Cry's POV

I opened my eyes and stepped outside. Everyone was outside eating something.

"Morn guys." I said and yawned. PewDie patted the spot next to him and I sat. We shared breakfast and we split up again for and exit. Mad gave us walkie talkies and we split up. In our group was Margret, Kipz, Cloud, Gabby, PewDie, Ken, Russ and Red.

"In scared." I told PewDie. He nodded and opened his arms. I snuggled into him and he smiled. We kept walking until we turned a corner and heard a small giggle and then a scream.

We ran and there was Mad breathing shallow with Emily in his arms. She was breathing shallow as well. I rushed over to help them and noticed Virus. He flown against a wall and he muttered something. InSanity burst out his wings bent and dirty.

"SANITY!!!" he screeched and howled in pain as a man hit him in the head with a hammer. He fell and Sanity burst threw another door. He screeched as InSanity fell and he flew tords us. He fell and I grabbed him. He huddled with Mad and Emily as I protected them. They whimpered.

"RUN!" PewDie screeched and ran past us. Virus in his arms. Cloud grabbed InSanity and ran. Kipz and Margret ran as Gabby trailed behind.

I heard a girl scream. Red.

"RED!" Russ shouted. Thud. He ran out of a room. A paper in his pocket as well as Red in his arms. Ken rushed out as fire burst threw one door. ((That doesn't happen in the game)) He was holding Margret in his arms. My eyes widened and I told Sanity to run. He did. I took hold of Mad's hand and he took hold of Emily's. He kissed her and I ran with them. They kept running until I heard I screech and Mad's hand was gone. I looked over there and Mad rushed back. He came back with a unconscious Emily in his arms. I guess they were dating now.

"Come on! Let's go!"

We ran and PewDie locked the door. We breathed heavily and rested. I needed water.

"I'm thirsty." I said. PewDie sat next to me and kissed me. His tongue roamed my mouth and we pulled away. I smiled.

"Now?"

"No." Then I heard a voice.

"You'll surely die here."