Chapter 4 Part 1 ~Before

Cry's POV

{Before The Phone Call In The Last Chapter}

  Me and PewDie sat in bed as we wondered where everyone else was. There was a knock at the door and I opened it. There stood Mad, Emily, and Virus. I let them in and I noticed PewDie got pale.

"What you guys doing here?"

"We heard shuffling so we checked it out."

"Ok." I checked my phone and it had service!

"My phone has service! Lets call my mom!!!" I said. I dialed her number and sat next to PewDie. He coughed and got paler. "Hey Pewds you all right baby?" I asked. He shook his head and I gasped.

"Sachiko." I whispered. My mom picked up.

"Hello?"

"MOM?! IS THAT YOU?!" I shouted.

((Its the whole conversation from last Chapter.....I couldn't copy it....))

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!" I screeched as Sachiko came closer. She took Felix and I screamed for him. He struggled but was tooken away from her. I screamed in pain from losing my beloved Swede.

"WHY?! WHY HIM?!" I screeched. A small ghost girl then stepped in. She had Felix. She was holding his hand.

"You...g-ge he back whe yu gi ba eye!" she said. I nodded and Mad stepped up. He had a bloody bag and he took out an eye. He gave it to her and she smiled. She giggled and disappeared. Mad chuckled and shook his head.

"These ghost children. Who could've killed them? They are the sweetest things." Mad spoke and shook his head. I rushed tords Felix and sobbed as we fell to the ground. We all slept there....

((Sorry it's short but hey! Don't judge! I'm putting this story on hold....sorry....))

Comment

Vote

And what evez

  Also......Comment of you DON'T want on hold. ;) Until next time.....

And without further ado.... I say....

MUDKIP OUT~