Chapter 4 Part 2 ~Sorry,Friend

Cry's POV

I couldn't take it anymore. Mad went insane and killed Emily. He then drank her blood. After a while. A couple days after he got really pale and sick. Then he died. Virus got depressed and Coolio tried to help. They both went suicide. InSanity and Sanity are ok.

As me and PewDie and co walked through the halls of Heavenly Host I heard kids giggling and whispering. I flinched when PewDie touched me.

"You ok Cry?" he asked. I nodded.

"Look!" A voice whispered. "Who's that?"

"Its Cry and PewDie and co! Finally."

"Oh shut up JayJay! Your the one that got us stuck!" The voice said.

"JayJay?" I questioned. JayJay popped her head around the corner and smiled.

"Who's that?" PewDie asked trying to see who was behind the wall.

"Its just Kipz and Margret." She said. They walked over. I smiled at them.

"Hey.....where's Virus, Coolio, Mad, and Emily?"

"They.....died." I said gloomy.

"Hey Cry. Pewds. I want to introduce you to.....DEMONIC, THEO, MIA, ENDER, AND ZERO!" Kipz shouted and 5 kids/teens popped over here.

"What?" I asked.

{Later}

Dear Diary,

   I'm sorry. Sorry,Friend. I'm leaving. I cant live anymore. Nate died. Mad died. Virus died. Coolio died. Emily died. Heather died. Sky, Deadlox, Jason, Mitch, Jerome, Husky. Dead. Demonic went suicide after hearing that Mad died. Ender was sucked into a water plug and died. Mia lost her phone and fell in a hole and died. Zero.....died.....But Theo still lives. And me and PewDie. Kipz,Margret,Cloud,Gabby. JayJay and Koro are alive. Jazz died. Angel_Chaos died.

Sorry,Friend.
It's written on the walls.
Sorry,Friend.
Words that pour but never fall.
Sorry,Friend.
Words that can't be forgiven.
Sorry,Friend.
For sending you....to heaven...

  Yes,Diary. I killed someone. I'm Sorry.....Friend....I wanna leave. I'm scared. Help....please....mother....

Sadly guys. This book is almost at the end. Sorry! But....DRUM ROLL!!!!

.....

X3

THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL!!!
                                            ~Kipz