7 Minutes In Heaven! (Naruto Style) -Jugo

Silently, you trailed behind Suigetsu in to the house of Naruto, a friend of Sasuke's, you'd been told. You'd never seen him before, but you knew you'd recognise him the second you caught sight of his famous yellow hair and distinct whisker-like marks on his cheeks. He was the famous 9-tailed jinchuriki, wanted by many, but not by Sasuke. 

Sasuke didn't talk much about where he came from, but it wasn't hard to find out and you knew he used to be really good friends with Naruto and another girl. Then, he left, and now he's with you guys: yourself, Karin, Jugo and Suigetsu. He only came to the party to try to stop Naruto from searching for him for a little while, he was ruining our plans. He agreed, and so here we were. At this party.

"We're playing 7 minutes in heaven, so sit down!" A pink haired girl called out from the front of the living room we were all gathered in. She glanced at Sasuke a little longer than was normal, and she blushed a little. Maybe she had a crush on him, like Karin. She wouldn't be happy if she found out.

"What is that?" You whispered to Suigetsu. The game was unfamiliar to you.

"How don't you know?" Karin leaned forward on the other side of Suigetsu, closest to Sasuke. Her glasses glinting in the light and light smirk on her face made her look scarier than usual. "You go in to the closet after picking a card, or an object, or number or whatever, and you kiss whoever you end up in there with."

You looked around the room, taking in all the unfamiliar faces of people you'd never seen before and would probably never seen again. They looked friendly enough, but how would it benefit you to kiss them? Essentially, you were the enemy. Why would they want to to kiss you? You huffed. Again, you were overthinking simple situations! This was a kids game. You could do this! You've killed people, ruined lives, destroyed villages, a kiss will be no problem; you can forget about it like everything else.

"Thinking hard again?" Jugo questioned, looking a little nervous himself. A small bead of sweat snaked it's way down the side of his face. He smiled at you like butter wouldn't melt, behind that smile was a man who couldn't be stopped and in a sense, he had every right to be nervous.

You nodded, "I don't know these people," you began. You were supposed to have the intel, to be able to report back to your group, to give yourselves the upper hand in a battle. Here, you were clueless. Possibly, even useless. If that was the case, Sasuke could just cast you aside. 

"Not as bad as flipping out in the closet with a stranger and killing maybe half the people here, though." Jugo smiled,"or all of them... depending on if I was stopped." He added so quietly barely heard it.

You smiled back. He was joking, but it was true. If Sasuke isn't there, he could lose control and probably kill everyone here! Whoever entered the closet with him would have to be able to put up a fight if that did happen. Aside from that, he was just... a soft, caring guy.

"Here, choose a card," the nine tails held the ugly black hat just under your nose and you could just smell whatever bacteria it was that was manifesting on it. Where had that been? How old was it?

When taking out a card, you made sure to touch the hat as little as possible and just took the card on top. It was orange card with a black question mark on it.

The pink haired girl, whose name you still couldn't remember led you in to the closet after covering your eyes with a blindfold. She was very pretty though, even with her incredibly large forehead!