7 Minutes In Heaven! (Naruto Style) -Sasori

"Boo!"

You squealed and punched the Baka infront of you, Deidara. He was always pulling stupid pranks on you whenever you zoned out, which was pretty often. You always found something to think about and would often get caught in your thoughts. Making you an easy target to be snuck up on by Deidara or being scared half to death with one of his mini explosions.

Deidara smirked as he squatted down infront of you,"You know you shouldn't keep gorming out while I'm around don't you, _____? Thinking about Sasori again?"

"Shut up. I told you not to mention that again!" You hissed through gritted teeth."Plus, there's no way to get away from you unless I go to the bathroom, the nine tails made it clear that no one should leave the room unless necessary."

"I think Sasori is expecting something. He's not dressed as his stupid puppet costume, and recently, he's been smiling, weird huh?"

You nodded. That was definitely weird. You had only ever seen Sasori in his human-puppet form twice, and he didn't have a single emotion on his face. He always had wide gaping eyes that didn't seem to be concentrating on anything. However his current state, his eyes were more calm and he seemed...normal. 

"Hey, ____, are you there?" You were about to punch whoever it was that was disrupting your thoughts, when you saw it was only Naruto waiting for you to choose a card from the hat infront of you.

You lowered your hand into the hat and selected a beige card with strings attached to each of the corners. 

'Hmm, strings on beige paper...' You thought to yourself, knowing there were only two puppeteers in the room. Sasori and Kankuro. 

Even when you had only seen Sasori in his real form twice, you could always remember exactly what he looked like, the image stayed imprinted in your brain. Especially when you and him spoke or when you were helping him build puppets. You were terrible at making them but he didn't seem to care too much. He'd manage to find some way to use your mistakes to an advantage.

"_____! Go fantasize in the closet." Deidara scolded, beginning to become impatient.

You stood up and headed into the closet, carefully stepping over things as one girl already fell over pretty much everything in her path.

The door opened then closed again as you were still making your way over to the far side of the closet. Whoever it was that you had, had entered. The light flicked on and you turned around only to see Sasori stood watching you intensely. Was he zoning out just like you did, or was he actually staring at you?

You pondered for a moment before you heard Sasori chuckle slightly. You looked back over at him, only to see him smirking directly at you.

"So, Deidara wasn't lying. You're always thinking about things. I had never noticed. Tell me...what do you think I think of you."

"You think I'm a hopeless case of creating any form of art and that I'm paranoid-" You paused for a moment thinking of something else,"-I'm not though." You quickly added.

"Hm, so that thinking of yours allows you to understand what others think also. You know, Deidara told me something before I came in here."

Your eyes widened. You were going to kill Deidara! He promised not to breath a word of your secret to anyone, especially not to Sasori himself.

"Now, now, _____, don't panick. I think you'd be a perfect puppet."

You began to think what he could've meant by that, but before you knew it, you were uncontrollably approaching Sasori. He was controlling you with his chakra! You didn't stop until you were directly infront of Sasori, you couldn't look up at him. He made you look him though, with his damn chakra strings, directly into his eyes.

Then, your lips connected with his, they were cold for the first few seconds, however they soon managed to warm up with deepening of the kiss. So many thoughts were whizzing around your brain you thought you were going to pass out.

When the kiss ended you wanted to talked, but your mouth wouldn't open.

"Don't say anything, _____. You're now my puppet, I know exactly what you're thinking."

He kissed you once again before the door opened and Deidara stood there smirking smugly at you. You were still going to kill him, regardless if things worked out the way you wanted to. You actually didn't mind being called that, as long as he loved you, he could call you whatever the hell he wanted.