7 Minutes In Heaven! (Naruto Style) -Kankuro

Once again, it was Naruto's weekend party, you travelled all the way from the _____village, and it was worth it everytime.

Tonight's schedule said at some point during the party, you'd all play 7 minutes in Heaven, regardless if you wanted to or not. If you didn't want to play then that was just too bad. This week, for a change, the Kazekage and his two siblings, Temari and Kankuro came. They were usually busy, but this time they weren't. Boy, were they in for a treat.

You were sat by the sofa, listening to Kiba's awful jokes, when Naruto announced that the game would begin in 5 minutes. That got you slightly anxious.

However, you loved games, especially daring games like 7 minutes in heaven. If you didn't kiss in the closet, the pair would forfeit, and be given a new challenge. That challenge would chosen by the people who were participating, which didn't sound too good. People at the party's ages ranged from 15 to about 30, who knew what the forfeit would be. Bearing in mind there were also akatsuki who had attended!

"Hey, ____, I've got another one, you'll love it." Kiba said.

Akamaru whined and placed a heavy paw on Kiba's forehead and then pushed him, causing him to fall backwards.

"What do you mean she doesn't like my jokes?" He snapped at Akamaru as he sat back up. "My jokes are great right, ____?"

You shrugged and grinned, not wanting to take sides. you were on Akamaru's side, you just weren't assertive enough to say so. "Oh, look, we're starting."

Naruto made a long, unnecessary introduction to the game, and finally we began. He went straight over to Sakura, making her select a card from the hat he was holding. He had a cheesy grin on his face. Was he hoping she chose his card? It was highly unlikely.

She held up the card and went in to the closet at the front of the room. Both Naruto and Kiba cursed loudly. Sakura also had a slight smile on her face as she sorted her hair out and then went in to the closet. She was probably hoping she had Sasuke.

"Well, looks like I'm up." Kiba sighed as he stood up.

You laughed, "Good luck when she realises you're not Sasuke."

Around 20 minutes later, it was your turn. You were eager to see who you'd end up with, and also very nervous, knowing your luck, you'd end up with someone you didn't know.

You pulled out a brown card with purple rectangles on it. You pondered for a moment, thinking who it could be, until Naruto forcefully navigated you in to the closet.

You carefully directed yourself to the back of the closet, being cautious not to trip over anything on the way. That'd be embarrassing. You felt around to find the wall at the far end of the closet, leant against it and began to twiddle your fingers, getting ready for who you had been paired up with.

The door opened slowly and there stood a tall silhouette. You couldn't make out any features because 1: the light was coming from behind him

2: you were squinting.

The door then shut; a brief silence fell upon the closet.

"Well, ______, looks like you got me." The voice said. You knew that voice, but just couldn't match a face to it.

"Who's me?" You questioned as your eyes tried to adjust to the darkness.

"Kankuro." The light flickered on and he stood across the room smiling at you. "Don't you know me? I know you. You often come to my younger brother, Gaara, for missions."

"Oh, I know who you are. I just didn't recognise your voice." You responded sheepishly.

"Why do you always come to Sunagakure when you're from ______?" He asked as he sat crossed legged on the floor, facing you.

"I-I like someone there and that's the only way I can go see them." You admitted nervously. That someone you liked was Kankuro and obviously he didn't know.

"Who? Is it my little brother? Girls seemed to be taking a shine on him recently."

You shook your head slowly, disappointed at Kankuro's unawareness, but smiling nonetheless.

He tilted his head a little, before a slow but gradual smirk edged it's way on to his face as his brown eyes locked on your own. A slow hand raised and his index finger pointed towards himself.

You nodded hesitantly, a nervous lump forming in your throat as you struggled to gulp. Your whole body began to heat up. Half because of the sudden nervousness in the pit of your stomach, and half because the closet was so cramped.

Kankuro stood up and slowly approached you at the other side of the closet, smirk still playing on his lips.

"You come all the way to Sunagakure for me?" He asked, placing a hand beside your head, and another beside your waist, pinning you against the wall. It was only then that you realised how much taller Kankuro was than you. "That's cute."

Before any words could leave your mouth, Kankuro's lips were on yours. Soft, a lot softer than you expected. You were about to try and talk again before Kankuro took the opportunity to kiss you again, a little less softer than last time.

"I'm very honoured that you'd come all that way for me." He said finally, still not allowing you to talk. "Since you like me, and I obviously like you. We're made to be together. It can be me, you and my puppets. What do you say, _____?"

"I think-" Kankuro was about you interrupt you again with a kiss before you slammed your hand over his mouth and narrowed your eyes at him. Hissing a shut up to him. He nodded and finally let you talk. "I was going to say, I think I would be fine with that. But if you dare cut me off again while I'm talking I'll-"

"I won't interrupt you anymore, you have my word." He smirked smugly, before planting a soft kiss on your forehead.

The door opened slowly to Temari stood with her hands on her hips beside a shocked Naruto and a confused Gaara.

"Time's up, you two." Naruto said as he opened the door further.

Kankuro took your hand and led you over to the couch where Kiba flashed you a toothy grin and a thumbs up.