7 Minutes In Heaven! (Naruto Style) -Choji

"Naruto, where's the food at? I'm starving!" You complained.

Although you had only been at the party for 20 minutes, you expected food, and you expected good food.

It didn't matter how much you ate, you'd never put on weight because of your high metabolism, that you were extremely grateful for.

"It's in the kitchen, _______, help yourself. We're going to play 7 minutes in heaven soon so try not to eat anything garlicky. That would not be a Fun kiss for the guy."

Laughing, you began to head in the direction of the kitchen to eat your fill, and prepare yourself for the game.

Hopefully you'd get someone you actually liked. You weren't usually very fortunate when it came to games like 7 minutes in heaven.

Not long after, everyone at the party were grouped up in the living room, ready to play the game. The room had been segregated into two groups; boys and girls.

Naruto handed all of the boys a small sheet of paper on which they had to draw something that represented themselves.

Soon enough they put the pieces of paper in the hat and Naruto was going around the girls and sending them in to the closet with their selected guy.

Three girls later, it was your turn. You pulled out a cream card with a red swirl drawn on it.

You handed Naruto card, took your bag of potato chips, and navigated yourself in to the closet.

You sat at the back, leaning on the wooden box for support and carried on munching away at your chips.

The door opened and your concentration remained on your snack rather than who had joined you in the closet.

"Want a chip?" You offered, still refusing to look up.

"Sure, ______."

Choji? Did you have Choji? Your head jolted up to stare directly in to the eyes of Choji.

You grinned. "Forget the chip, want a kiss instead?"

Choji's chubby cheeks deepened into a shade of red. "Y-you want to kiss me?"

"Wasn't it obvious I liked you, Choji? Pfft, I love you. You're amazing!" You exclaimed.

Choji took a step forward and kissed you slowly. During the kiss, you were so lost you dropped your bag of chips, causing you curse in your head a few times.

When you both broke away Choji was still blushing. That was why you loved him. You liked how easily embarrassed he got, how sweet he was, you both liked the same food, and he didn't care what people thought about. Whether he was fat or thin.

"I love you too, _____."

"Good." You flashed him a cheesy grin. "I'm hungry and I dropped my chips. Let's go eat."

"The seven minutes isn't over."

"Yes it is." You flung open the door, took. Choji's hand in yours and marched in to the kitchen.

Ignoring the calls from Naruto and Sakura to get back in to the closet.