7 Minutes In Heaven! (Naruto Style) -Sai

Saturday evening, usually at this time you'd be sat drawing something on your wall in your bedroom. You never liked buying wallpaper, instead you preferred to draw on your wall, that way it'd be perfect for you. However instead you were at Naruto's party, it didn't bother you too much.

"Hey, _____. I see you finally managed to put down your pencil and come out for a change, eh?" Choji approached you holding a bag of potato chips.

You nodded and grinned. "How many people are here? Is the turn out always like this?"

"Plenty, almost everyone and it's almost always this busy. It's a breath of fresh air coming here at the weekend, and it's definitely worth it. There's so much free food!"

You laughed. "I'll be sure to check it out later."

Half an hour later everyone was sat, gathered around a door leading to the closet, everyone was going to partake in a game of 7 minutes in heaven. Whether they liked it or not.

"Hello there, ______." Hinata smiled and moved a little closer to you. "I-I didn't realise you turned up."

"I needed a change. I haven't been out to any fun social gatherings for a while."

"_____-Chan! Since this is your first time coming here, you can choose a card first." Naruto raced up to you with a strange black hat in his grip.

You smiled to yourself as you put your hand in, hoping for that one special person. Sai.

You and him shared the same interest in art, and you two were fairly good friends. He had even been over at your house to assist you in the decoration of your walls.

Although he was a little... Emotionally awkward at times; referring to his silly little book, you thought he was cute. A concept he still couldn't understand.

You removed your hand from the hat to reveal a white card with a black heart. You stared at the card before shrugging, handing the card over to Naruto and navigating yourself past all the people and into the closet.

At the back of the closet was a wooden box so you decided it would be best just to sit there and wait for whoever it was to join you.

The door opened slightly and you watched the silhouette slide in and close the door silently behind them.

The light flicked on to reveal Sai, who was smiling cheesily at you. "I'm glad it's you, _____."

"You too, Sai." You replied.

"I have been doing some research recently, do you want to know what on?" Sai questioned.

"Sure, go ahead."

"Love."

"Love?" You repeated, slightly shocked.

"Yes, and what I got from it was that I think I may love you. Well, more like I'm definite. I've done pretty much everything the book says, and I've asked around, and I enjoy being around you."

You felt your cheeks heat up. You couldn't believe it, there was no way Sai loved you. "A-are you sure it isn't just a crush?"

"Definitely. So, _____, will you let me kiss you?"

You nodded, "Yes!"

Sai approached you and placed his cold lips against your warm ones. The kiss was a little awkward at first but Sai soon got the hang of it.

"Would you like to date me?"

You squealed internally, "yes, I would love to!"

"Thank you."

You laughed slightly. "You don't have to say thank you. But anyway, it's my pleasure."

The door opened and you and Sai exited hand in hand.