7 Minutes In Heaven! (Naruto Style) -Kiba

It was the evening of Naruto's sleep over party, you were just sat casually on the sofa having a conversation with choji about which sensei you thought were the best.

"Take your pick ______-san!"

You smiled and closed your eyes while rumaging around for the smallest piece of paper you could find. After about 20 seconds your hand ermerged from the hat with a brown card with a tiny paw print on it.

You attempted to look around to try and take a guess but Sakura had tied the blind fold onto your face and was already leading you into closet. You walked cautiously to back being careful not to injure yourself and found a sturdy wooden box to sit on. You sat awkwardly tapping your fingertips on the box waiting for your mystery guy to enter.

A minute passed and the door opened, then re-closed.

"_____-san you can remove your blindfold! Your 7 minutes starts now!"

You removed the blindfold and blinked a few times to get your eyes to adjust to the darkness.

"So, _____, I guess we have to kiss." He flicked on the lights and smiled at you.

"Kiba? Oh no.." You murmured. 

Kiba's face fell when he realised what you had said, and so did yours. You always forgot that he had dog instincts and could hear better than all of your other friends. You sighed, menatlly frustrated at yourself.

"Oh no?" He sounded and looked hurt. You had a secret major crush on Kiba, but you were too shy to say anything to him or anyone, or give any hints that you may like him. You two were also bestfriends, and you were panicking about: "what if he doesn't like me back? What if the kiss is awkward, and it ruins our friendship? What if he doesn't want to kiss me?"

Thousands of crazy thoughts were rushing through your head as both you and Kiba kept your silence. You couldn't look at him anymore, directed your eyes down to your hands that began to fiddle with your fishnet tights.

Never had you and Kiba had an awkward moment. But hey, there was a first time for everything.

"I thought you liked me, _____...well I don't like you.." Your heart sank and your head lowered even further, you let out a quiet sigh and carried on fiddling with your fingers awkwardly. It was going to be a long, silent 7 minutes.

Kiba began to approach you, you didn't look up. You knew it was too good to be true that Kiba would ever love in the way you loved him, and that he probably thought you had 'friend zoned' him.

Something miraculous happened when he got directly infront of you, Kiba stroked your cheek and then held your chin to look him in the eyes. You felt yourself begining to blush and you tried to break eye contact, but for some reason, you just couldn't help yourself. His cute chocolate button eyes seemed to draw you in more and more.

Kiba's face began to get closer and closer, and soon enough, your noses were touching. You were both breathing at the same pace, your hearts were beating at the same, nervous speed, "You didn't let me finish ______. No, I don't like you. I love you..." Slowly, and gently, Kiba's lips touched yours, you felt sparks and you were definate kiba felt them too, as you felt him smile in the kiss,"______, will you be my girlfriend?"

You grinned eagerly as you nodded,"Yes I will Kiba! And I love you too!" This time you kissed him.

The door opened and everyone was staring at the pair of you. Kiba held out his hand for you to take, and you gladly obliged, you two walked out the closet feeling like the happiest couple on the planet.

Akamaru was running around your feet and barking merrily. He seemed so happy, happier than usual.

When you guys were older, you didn't have any kids. But Akamaru and his partner had 3 cute little puppies.