Chapter 1 - Greetings

~I would just like to thank you all for reading this, I can't believe it got 20k reads so thank you everyone! I wrote this when I was about 16 so the writing is a bit embarrassing to look back on but anyway thank you all. If you enjoy this then check out my new story!♡~

Genesis Rhapsodos lived in the village of Banora, it wasn't a large village but it was cozy and everybody knew each other. Genesis grew up with his best friend Angeal, Angeal always knew Genesis' dream was to become a hero like the great Sephiroth, he and Angeal even discussed Genesis sharing a Banora white with him as they were a symbol of his favourite poem Loveless. They both joined Soldier to become the best and maybe fight alongside the great hero Sephiroth.

-

"Welcome to third class Soldier" Sephiroth said examining the line formed in front of him, they were all standing up straight with there heads up, Sephiroth walked past all of them looking at there faces with his green cat like eyes. One of the Soldiers caught his attention as he was walking past, he stood in font of that Soldier, he had light crystal blue eyes and auburn shoulder length hair, he was very pale but was very handsome. The reason why he caught Sephiroth's attention was because he was slouching, Sephiroth moved closer to the third class Soldier, "state your name" he said, his voice was deep and cold. "Genesis Rhapsodos" he said in reply, his voice was smooth intellectual, "stand up straight" Sephiroth said walking off examining the rest of the second class Soldiers.

Genesis watched Sephiroth's silver knee length hair sway with every footstep he took, he couldn't stop starring at him, he knew some of the Soldier's had an eye for him and now so did Genesis. After Sephiroth was satisfied with the soldier's he walked back down the hallway and stood in front of Genesis, "that is all ... you can leave now" Sephiroth spoke out, the cadets saluted him and left, Sephiroth sighed and took the elevator to his room.

As Genesis and Angeal left the hallway Genesis looked back seeing Sephiroth sigh, Genesis frowned "was that it?" he mumbled to Angeal, the sound's of footsteps lowering his voice, "don't be so quick to judge Sephiroth" Angeal said his dark blue eyes meeting Genesis', Genesis rolled his eyes as they went to there room.

Sephiroth walked into his small apartment that ShinRa provided for him, he slowly closed the door and walked to his black leather sofa. He sat down and glanced at the paperwork work that had been left on his black coffee table he sighed grabbed a pen and filled in forms, Sephiroth became easily bored but sighed as he had to do it.