chapter 11

Hunter's P.O.V

I'm almost there and I can tell that, because her scent is getting very strong, it makes my legs jelly but I have to be strong for her, or I might loose her!

Deciding not to look for this Mia girl and just follow my mates scent, as her scent is getting stronger, I'm stopped by idiots.

Clearly they don't know who I am or they just playing dum, then again she's on her heat, maybe they protecting her? Nah!

As I'm about to speak, when a women's voice is heard and they move out of the way for her. She's pretty but my luna is beautiful!

"Mia's the name, also known as your mates bestfriend, hurt her and I'll take you alpha title for my own. "

"You've got jokes, little girl, but I don't have time for you, where is she? "

"In the top room or just follow her scent you'll find her! "

"Thanks Mia was it?"

"Ya Mia" was the last thing I said before I ran in the direction of my mates scent.

We don't know her name!.  I tell my wolf scared she might hate me tomorrow morning.

My wolf only growled in reply, ok ok but if she hates us I'm blaming you!
I never gave me wolf time to reply because the pain in my chest got worst!

As I ran into the room, I stopped and go say my mate was beautiful was an understatement, she is gorgeous!
I'm trying to control myself but it's hopeless, the fact that she's wearing nothing but an oversized shirt and nothing under is making me get hard as a rock.

But who's shirt is that, my wolf is angry that she's wearing another man's shirt, but the scent on it smells like an alpha.

She is my luna and your mate, no other alpha is allowed to touch her!   My wolf growled.

I had to breath in and out to control my anger but that scent smells familiar, it's smells like her brother.

This seems to relax my wolf but she needs only to wear my clothing if she wants.

She's mine.

"Princess I'm here" she looked confused.

"Its Hunter" I whispered and saw her crawl towards me in pain.

I'm here now.