chapter 5

Hunter's P.O.V

After getting bored with Rosa ,my pack member informed me that the party was still on full swing and it kinda made my blood boil to think they wouldn't even invite their twin pack?

"Get the pack, we gana have us a party " I said through the link that I have with my pack .

After making sure I put away the gangs paper work that I hate and my packs work all locked up in my safe I decide I needed a shower.

Taking a pair of denim jeans and a tank top showing of my muscular arms.

Putting my phone in my back pocket, I grab my ferrari car keys and hopped into my car with the rest of my close pack members in their own cars.

It took us over just an hour to be on there territory because of my huge land. Parking my car in front the party beta's house.

Look at the house I get this weird feeling inside of my chest and I don't know what it is, not just that but this amazing smell of strawberries and vanilla and I think it's a hint of grape.

But the smell is amazing. Ignoring the smell, I decided to enter the house and see the party really is at full swing, I mean don't these people sleep it like 12:30, almost 1 in the morning.

Anyway walking further into the house I was met with a lot of males growling at me, cause their females are look at me with desire.

Hey man I'm sorry I got the look and you don't. I smirked. But I don't want their girls or she-wolves, I want my mate.

You might think why would I want her if I slept with Rosa but the thing is, I only sleep with her if I need to get my mind off my mate and not having her by my side.

Standing in the kitchen I was greeted by a few of the blue moon pack member. We not really enemies it just with me running a gang, it's safe to say, you don't want to get on my bad side.

As I'm about to walk past the stairs, I get the smell of the strawberries vanilla and that grape smell looking up, I see the most beautiful girl I've ever seen in my life. She perfect!!

With her amazingly curved body and hair that came to her mid back, with the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen, I can't stop look at her emerald green eyes.

She just looked back at me with amusement.

"Like what you see?" she asked and I can't believe someone can have such a beautiful voice.

My wolf was screaming me to touch her, to claim her as mine.

Mate, mate, mate ,mate mate!