chapter 8

It's been eight months since I last saw my alpha and my wolf is not happy about that.

I miss him my wolf says. What do you mean you miss him we don't even know his name!

But I know he's wolf's name!... and what's that mmm? 

Blake that's he's wolf and he is such a YUMMY treat!.

Can you shut up, if he wanted to see us he would have, but it's been 8 whole months without him and we don't even know if he goes to our school.

My thoughts are cut short when I hear the horrible sound of the schools bell going off.

Looking at my second new schedule for the year I see that most of my classes are awesome except one! maths

1:history
2:business
:3Maths
Break
4:PE
5:Arts
Break
6:english
7:shifting (for shifter wolves)
Yeh me history first!.

"Nicole, Nicole!!!!!" I turned my head to the crazy girl that's screaming my name and no other then my best friend and my brothers mate Mia!

"Can shut up and relax, what's wrong?"

"I have a massive problem, um and i-need you help! " she looked nervous.

"First tel me with what you need my help and I'll help you " she took my arm and dragged me into a empty hall way.

"Ithinkimaybepregnantimnotsurebutineedyoutohelpmeout,please!"

"Wait hold up, come again.?"

"I think I'm might be pregnant, I'm not sure but I need you to help me out please" she asked looking down at her feet in shame.

"Hey Mia it's ok don't worry, um we can go buy the pregnancy test after school, how about that? " I asked her.

"Thanks bestie"

"For what?" I asked her confused.

"For being there for me and not killing me when you found out " I smiled at her.

"Oh no I'm not killing you I'm going to kill Carter!" I said with a smirk on my face.

"Please don't ok, he doesn't know yet"

"ok only for you but if it is positive, I'm cutting his balls off and frying it for him to eat" I said seriously

"Sure thing " she laughed as if I was not being serious!