chapter 9

It's been 9 months now and still no sign of my mate and my wolf is starting to give up hope at ever finding him, he's the twin pack but without permission, stepping on other alphas land, it's punishable by death.

So I can't just go walking into his land, but I'm tempted really badly. There's past weeks I've been getting this heat and I either faint or have to sit in a bath tub for 2-3hours to cool down.

It's really bad and I don't know what it is and why's it happening to me?.
Mia told me that she's going to get the pack doctor, cause she can't see me like this.

I told her I'm fine but she's Mia and very stubborn. Oh and by the way she also 2weeks pregnant and she still hasn't told Carter.

I keep telling her to tell him before he finds out another way but she keep replying saying that she will and that she's just getting the courage.

I decide to stay home today seeing as the pack doctor will be over any minute now.

"Mornings Nicole" Doctor Swarts greets me.

"Morning doc!" I said happily, doc Swarts is our family/pack doctor and he's very sweet and kind.

"So can you maybe tell me what's wrong or how you feel? " he asked

"Well I get extremely hot and my body starts to burn but it goes away after about 2-3hours for the most- " I said but got interrupted but Mia.

"She faints sometimes, will she be ok?"

After checking my heart and that everything in my body is good and working he got up and packed his things

"There's nothing wrong with you but you are going to be soon in heat and only your mate can cool if off"

"But I haven't seen my mate for almost a year now, what if he's not living anymore? "

"You going to go through heat, which can only happen if your mate is alive and healthy "

He's alive?

Now where the fuck is he?