chapter 1.

I woke up with cream all over my face, taking the cream out of my eyes I looked around for the dead person who dared to wake me from my sleep.

I look around to find my brother Carter laughing his ass off at me. Once he saw the death glare I was giving him, he got off my floor and ran downstairs .

"Carter you dead when I catch you!"

I got up and ran after him, as fast as I can but he just had to run and hide behind my mom!.

"Nicole leave your brother alone ,he's just being his idiotic self like always " she tells me and smacks him behind his head.

Well it's my turn to laugh my butt off now.

Let me introduce myself!
Hi I'm Nicole Simmons, I'm 17years of age and I'm the schools nerd as well as the beta's daughter.

"Hey sis, how about bringing me food and doing everything today for me? " he said with a smirk.

"Um excuse me but I believe your mate is supposed to do that ok?"

"Ya but that's only when I find her tonight "

I rolled my eyes at his comeback. But nobody knows it, he's super excited to find his mate.

Carter's 19 years of age, he was supposed to find his mate year ago but he was just to lazy and whenever he actually got his ass up he was working out, saying he's gana get his body perfect for his mate.

So hopefully he gets his mate and moves out of this damn house ,mom bought him a house down our road, cause well he's still her baby boy. Note my sarcasm.

I decide to get myself ready for tonight, seeing as Carter might just find his mate.

Heading to the shower, I grabbed my towel and undergarments. After about a 20 minutes shower and washing my hair I walked out into my room with only my undergarments on.

Walking to my walk-in closest I got this weird feeling, but Ignore it, maybe I'm just hungry that's all it has to be. I think.

      »»»»»»»»»»»»₪««««««««««««
What you guys think of the book so far?.
Comment and vote
Byeee💕