chapter 3

Hunter's P.O.V

There's a party going on in the blue-moon pack for the beta's son and every neighbouring pack is invited, but my pack is not as we are the most dangerous pack of all.

I'm Hunter Ryder ,18years of age and the alpha of the Blood-moom pack which is the neighbouring pack to the blue moon.

I'm not only an alpha but a gangleader as well, you see the real world don't really know of the werewolf's.

It's not like I want to be a gangleader, I'm forced to be. My uncle is a human and was the gangleader of the gang until he decided to give it over to me on his bed.

"Alpha Rosa is outside waiting for you, should I let her in? " one of my guards asked through the mind link.

Rosa is the the gangs slut or should I rather say my slut ,mates are not for me. "Sure let her in "

I then block the link as Rosa walks in with her high heels and super short dress showing off her ass.

"Hunter, mmm" she said licking her lips.

"Rosa nice to see you too " I smirk at her. I'm really bored and right now I don't have a mate to love and hold, which means that Rosa is my toy.

"Just shut up and f*ck me already "

I did as I was told and did just that.

I grab her by her hips and lifted her onto my desk and moved her dress even more higher then it already is.

Grabbing her thin pantie, I ripped it broken and turned her around so that I had full control ,my eyes darken as lust took over my body ,my wolf always tells me that I'm gana regret it when I find my mate but I just block him out.

Looking at her pussy I see that it's already wet waiting for me .as I'm putting the tip of my dick into her I can feel just how wet she really is.

But instead of thrusting into her I pull out and turn her around.
"I'm bored of doing the same thing over and over with you. " she looks at me confused and ready to walk out of my office . Bye then rosa