Transferred

Tamaki POV

I was trying my hardest to put a hole in the back of the new guy's head. It seemed like Hikaru was on board with my plan.

Haruhi was smiling at some guy, who waved back to her. School was over and we were waiting for Haruhi only to find her cavorting with this thing. "Prince101 to JealousMonkey24, do you copy? " I stared as he came closer to her and she went on smiling as if she was blind.

" I told you to stop calling me JealousMonkey!" Hikaru seethed at me. " Do you copy, JealousMonkey24?" I went on ignoring his statement. He sighed. "Seems, like he's going in. Prince101, over." he answered. "He better not. " I seethed. He bent down and planted a kiss on her cheek. That's when I ran down the stairs to confront him. "Hey, you!" I yelled angrily.

Haruhi's bright eyes dimmed and almost scowled at me. "Hey." he smiled, softly at me, his hands stuffed in his pockets. "Do you need something, Tamaki-senpai?" she asked, as if the
horrible beast that just kissed her hadn't disgusted her out.

"You weren't at the club, and I came out to find you." I whined, hugging her. "Who's this? " Hikaru jammed a finger into his chest. He took Haruhi from my arms and pet her head as she smiled faintly. I practically growled at him. "Sorry, dude. I'm Haruko." he told me, placing a hand on my shoulder. "He's my older brother. " Haruhi said, hugging her the guy.

"Brother?" Hikaru questioned. "Haruhi, I didn't know that you were so popular." he tussled her hair. I saw the resemblance. He had the same
chocolate brown eyes as her and their hazel hair showered almost no differences. "They're my friends." Haruhi pointed out. "Whatever you say, Brownie. " he smirked at her. Her eyes flickered in nostalgia.

"You used to call me that all the time when we were kids." she pushed him slightly. My mouth fell open, this was the first time Haruhi actually acted feminine. I glanced at Hikaru who was blushing slightly at the new Haruhi.

"Why don't you show me your club?" he suggested. "I'll show you around! " she said, grabbing his hand and leading him up the stairs. I exchanged glances with Hikaru. "This is great!" I exclaimed. "Haruhi is much better this way! " I almost clapped for myself.

"What about her brother. Seems a little weird that we haven't seen him at all and he wasn't mentioned." Hikaru said, skeptically "You're thinking too much about this. " I pushed off his worries. "Let's enjoy this while it lasts. " I smiled.

~

Haruko POV

Haru dragged me away from the blonde and red-head. What was Haru doing when I was gone? She shouldn't be surrounded by even one male. They better not have done anything to her. She opened a for that read 'Music Room #3'. My eyes widened seeing many boys just doing nothing in the room.

A small blonde was stuffing his face with sweets and his eyes lit up when he saw Haruhi. "Haru-chan! " he yelled, running and hugging her legs. I cringed at his nickname for her. "Hi, Honey-senpai. " she greeted him. "Why are you calling him 'senpai'? " I questioned, staring at the kid. "He's a 3-rd year and also 17." she explained. I jumped at his age.

What was some 17-year old doing touching my sister? I resisted the urge to kick him away. I forced my gaze elsewhere. The same red-head from earlier as there, throwing a ball at a wall. "Welcome, Haruhi. " he told her, walking up and kissing her hand. My eyes narrowed at the boy. "This is Kaoru. The boy you saw before was Hikaru. They're twins. " she told me.

A boy with dark black hair stood up. He was tall and he barely made a sound. He wrapped his arms around The Honey and picked him up. He bowed to me and then Haruhi. This one had manners. "Nice to meet you, Haruko Fujioka." A voice came. Sitting in a chair in the back was a boy. He had dark black hair, too and glasses.

His hands were typing rapidly on a computer. "This is Mori-senpai and Kyoya-senpai." she finished introducing them. I glared at all of them, for even glancing at Haru. I felt an elbow nudge mine. "Say something. " she whispered. I sighed and bowed to all of them. "I'm Haruko Fujioka. It's a pleasure to meet you and I hope we will become good acquaintances." Honey hugged my legs.

"Nice to meet you, Fuji-chan. Haru-chan already had a nickname so I named you Fuji-chan! " he exclaimed. Something told me to push his annoying butt off a cliff.

"Thank you, Honey. I'm a 3rd year and I just transferred here. I used to be in juvie for 2 years and I'm back. Haruhi helped me get my last year here at Ouran by convincing the principal. " I gave a short summary. There was a short silence. "What'd you get in for? " the one named Kaoru asked, hesitantly.

I gave a small smile as Haruhi looked down. "Murder. "