Joining

"You're so dramatic. " Haruhi said,  having her school bag.  "Gomene! " I laughed.  "Bye,  Dad!" we both called out.  "Bye,  my sweets! " he called back. It was hilarious seeing the looks on their face when I said 'murder'.  The one named Honey looked as white as a sheet.  That was a day ago.

"Just wanted to play with your friends a bit. " I smiled,  nudging her slightly.  She grinned faintly understanding.  I had gone to juvie,  but that wasn't the reason.  Haruhi was the only one that stood up for me at the court when I was being judged.  Even my own dad seemed to be having doubts on my innocence.

  We were together all the time,  and we trusted each other more than anything.  She was the only person that really understood me.  I swore that she wasn't ever going to get hurt,  not by some boy.  Not by anyone.  We walked to school, side by side.  She seemed to be enjoying seeing me back.  I enjoyed it too,  two years without her was almost unbearable.

Haruhi POV

I  kept my eyes forward. It's been a  while since I  was last with  Haruko. It feels nice to have him back, but lately he was a  little bit different. Maybe even, malicious. I  saw him  push some  kid to the ground before from stepping on his his shoe. I  convinced myself that it was just an accident and he had a  valid reason, but I  couldn't ignore that nagging feeling in the back of my head.

I  cast him a  glance, and saw him smile back at me. I looked back and pushed the feeling away. Right agree as my eyes looked forward, I  was thrusted into someone's  arms. I  saw  Hikaru  carrying me bridal style  while  Kaoru  flashed a  thumbs-up. "An  emergency meeting!" he announced. "We need all the members there." Kaoru  added. "What are you-" my brother started. "Not you. Host  club members only." Kaoru  smirked. "Let's go." Hikaru  said to his twin and they dashed off with me  in their arms.

Haruko  POV

I  was practically seething at the trail the left when they stole  my sister. Why do we always part like this? I  held my head remembering her crying when I  was taken  away and how the police men pushed her back. Haruhi  never cried.

I clenched my fist about to take her back when a  soft hand came and touched my wrist slightly. I  twisted back to see a  girl. She had bright scarlet eyes and orange  hair. A  few feels were sprinkled on her shells and she smiled warmly at me. "H-hi, are you  Haruko  Fujioka?" she questioned, quietly.

I  sighed and nodded. "I'm the one assigned to show you around the school." she said, in a  voice that was barely above a  whisper. "My sister was going to-" I  said, pointing a  thumb to where the took her. "Wait!" she told me. "I  have to get these last participation  points for me to qualify for  Best  Student  In  The Nation. Please, let me show you around." Her eyes were filled with worry .

My eyes drifted one last time to  where  Haruhi  disappeared. "Okay." I  caved in. Her eyes glowed brightly. "Thank you so much!" She took my hand, showing me into the school. I  stared boredly as she  jabbered  on. She must have really wanted to  qualify because she shows me around all the classrooms and a  janitors  closet.

"Yeah, are  we  done?" I  asked after she showed me music room #2. "Yeah, thanks." she said, walking away. Despite, me having an  urge  to get back to  Haruhi, I  was interested why she didn't introduce  Music  room #3. "You missed a  door." I  pointed to it. "Oh, you can look around that one yourself." she said, quickly. She had no where to go. School didn't start for another 10 minutes.

"I  insist." I  smiled at her. "I-if  you want me to." she answered, hesitantly. She opened the door to see my sister dressed as  a  tiger. They  all were wearing animal clothes. The  one named  Tamaki  was  a  dog. Honey was a  baby  bunny. Kyoya  was a  wolf. Mori  was a  panda, while the twins were both lions. "Why is my sister dressed up like this?" I  seethed.

One of the twins faces were burning with a  pink blush. "I  can't believe we agreed to this."  he muttered. "This will definitely be popular with the girls!" Tamaki  cheered. "If we make a  book out of poses  like this we'll double our weekly profit." The one named  Kyoya  smiled slightly.

Haruhi  was just standing there defeated. Forgetting about  the  girl, I  walked over to  Haruhi. "You okay?" I  asked her. "Yeah, it's fine." she said, glaring at  Tamaki. "You can take it off if you want." I  pressed on. She smiled at my concern. "I'm okay." she answered.

I  looked back to the girl who was just starting awkwardly at one of the twins, that stared back. The whole room seemed to be stiff. "I-i'll  get going."  she pointed to the door and running out. "That  was  Kaoru's  ex." Haruhi  whispered in my ear. "Apparently, she broke up with him after it became clear that he dated her over a dare." I shrugged, not really caring about the girl.

"Fuji-chan!" Honey  jumped on my legs. I  quickly so him off, as  he pouted. "Does Fuji-chan  not  like  me?" he pouted. I  wanted to scream 'YES!! I  CAN'T  STAND  ANY  OF  YOU!'  , but  I  didn't want to disappoint  Haru.

"Just . . . tired." I  lied. His face brightened, and he took off his elephant mask. "You can be a  Tiger  with Haru- chan!" he yelled. "I'm  not part  of the club." I sweat-dropped. "Tamaki, Haruko just joined." he turned to him. "But," Tamaki started. "Yay, Fuji-chan is here!" he laughed.

His voice was really annoying me, but  I  let it slide because now I  can spend more time with  Haruhi.

Tamaki  POV

Honey  may be a  bunny, but he's a  dragon when he  gets angry. I  didn't dare  disagree. I  sighed looking at  Haruko. His eyes seemed to be staring right at me. I  shuddered almost jumping.

What is wrong with him?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
If you couldn't tell,  this is a yandere fanfic.  In every fanfic.  Haruhi always  has a twin or an older sister.

Did the male species burn in a Wattpad fire?

Haruko is extremely protective of his little sister and if you don't see any Yandere signs yet. 

Wait,  because it's coming.