Caught

Haruko POV

I slowly removed my hands from Tamaki's neck.  "HANDS IN THE AIR! " The cheif yelled. I raised my hands.  'This can't be happening again!  I can't go back to that place. ' I screamed in my mind.

Immediately,  pictures of a smiling Haruhi flashed in my mind.  I looked,  away from her eyes. They were practically screaming.  "Why did you do it? " I walked forward,  as Tamaki stayed frozen in place.

"Take him away! " Kyoya yelled.  "How did you.  .  ." I looked at Kyoya.  He held a pink embroidery  paper in my face.  "Your late friend,  Sierra. Put this in my computer. " he said.

I took the paper looking at what sewed my demise.

'Kyoya-senpai.  You're the only one I trust in the host club who will take me seriously.  Haruko is the one responsible for Hikaru and Kaoru's disappearance.  I going to confront him today.  I probably won't come back alive.  If anyone else disappears and if I'm gone,  please assume that Haruko is the culprit.' I felt like ripping the paper. 

"At first,  I disregarded it. Then as her omens became true.  I could tell that there was more to the letter.  Especially after everyone's meeting spot was the same and had something to do with someone being connected to you. " he smirked. "After seeing  Tamaki's  phone. I  could tell he was next  and rallied up the police force."

I felt the policemen grip my arms and drag me away.  I kicked them,  moving towards Haruhi.  She took a step back,  almost frightened.  "Why? " I could barely hear her whisper.

"I just couldn't-" I was going to tell her.  They jerked me away.  I watched her face away as they drove me away.  Something told me,  this would be the last time I would ever see my sister. What a horrible way, too. Seeing her resent her brother for ever coming here.

I sighed,  and slumped looking forward.  I did something that was unknown to me for a good 3 years of my life.  I started crying. 'See you later, Haruhi.'

~

A few days later

Haruhi POV

Everyone was found in a hole. They were all skinny and seemed to be like corpses. They had to take a week to be rehabilitated. I had cried for hours about them,  about Haruko.

Apparently,  he was either going to be excuted or in jail for life. It was horrible knowing that you spent your last month and a half with someone you love. I felt so alone,  then I realized I wasn't .

Tamaki bought me over cream every day.  Honey have me the biggest hugs.  Kaoru and Hikaru took me everywhere.  I knew that I wouldn't rather be anywhere in the world then with them. 

My true best friends. 

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

One chapter left.  I hope you liked it.