Signs

Dedicated to @mysticfox66  for  being  my  first  feedback  comment  (^-^)!!
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Welcome, back Onii-chan." Haruhi hugged me. I was surprised at her laughing face. "Do I think that Hikaru will redo our date?" she said. She looked estatic to have heard word from the twins.

"Haruhi, do you like him?" I asked, her. "I'm not sure, but I'm excited about my first date ever." She grinned at me. I felt my heart tighten. She never was this way when being with me.

It made my head cloud with questions. 'Why doesn't she like me? What does Hikaru have that I don't?' I was interrupted by my thought when Haruhi brought me back up. "Can't wait for tomorrow." she yawned.

It was late. "We've got school tomorrow. Let's sleep." I smiled warmly at her. She wrapped her arms around me again. This time she wasn't letting go. After a few minutes, I heard her softly snore.

She fell asleep on my arms. My eyes softened, looking at her. I put her in my arms and carried her up to her son, and died her in the bed. I pulled the cover over her and kissed her forehead. I left to my room.

"I just want everyday to be like that." I sighed, falling on my bed, yawning too. "Tamaki." I mumbled. "You don't know how long I've waited for this."

~
Next day

"Where's Mori and Honey?" Tamaki asked. "They texted me. Honey insisted on going to see Hikaru and Kaoru and got sick too.

Mori is there to watch over them." Haruhi stated. My text I sent her last night had convinced her. I smirked. "Ugh, now we'll be more overrun." Tamaki groaned.

"It's okay senpai. They'll be back soon." she smiled warmly at him. He watched her, his face turning slightly pink. "Y-yeah." he smiled back. I was meeting a shaky grin trying to stop from stabbing him right there and then.

~

Haruhi  was  talking  with  some  girls  and  I  didn't even have a  chance to  slip through. My table was becoming more and more popular  and that really took away the chance of wandering around.

"Do you surf?" a  girl asked. What was with these random questions? "I did surf  when I was younger, I  had to stop for 2 years, though." I  shrugged. "Why?" I  looked at her.

Her eyes seemed to be sparkling with curiosity, so did the other  9 girls. "Um, went to military camp. It was really hard. The beds were trash, the people were crazy, a lot a hard labor, the list was endless." I smiled at them. "What was the worst part?" she asked.

The others quietly nodded. I had a wistful look as I looked at Haruhi. "Leaving him for 2 years." I sighed. They squealed. "So kawaii!!" Taking my vision off of  Haruhi.

I  smiled at them. "The host club is coming to an end. Can you promise that you'll be at  my  table  tomorrow?" I  winked. "Of  course, senpai!" they chorused and filed out of the  room.

"I  have to go home  early!" Haruhi  called out to  us  and  left  the  room. "I'll see you guys later." I  smiled warmly. On  the stairs, I  saw that  Haruhi  dropped her  bag. "This is going better than expected." I  muttered, excitedly. I  picked up her bag, looking through it. Finally, I  found her phone.

No  apps, no  nothing. Only  their phone numbers.

To Tamaki:
From  Haruhi:

I  don't  want our friendship to be ruined  so I  had to keep my feelings, bottled up inside. Ever since  Kaoru and  Hikaru  have  been, gone. You've been acting more mature, and  I  think I've fallen for you. I'm not sure how you feel. Please  meet  me  at 9 at the park. I'll be there.

Message  SENT

I  smirked, hearing the trumpets of my victory  blast. "Message  sent." I  whispered, walking  away  to  get  prepared.

Tamaki  POV

"Oh, my, gosh!!!! She loves me. I  knew it was only a  matter of time!" I  yelled. "I've got  to get ready." I  blasted out, doing my phone on the floor.

I  didn't notice a  pair of hands touching  my  phone, and  smiling  at  the  message.

~

I  waited on a  bench near the pond. It was officially 9. "Hey, Tamaki." a  familiar voice  said. "Hey, Haruko." I answered. Not even his scary face could dampen  my  mood. "What are you doing here?" he asked.

'I  guess  Haruhi never told him.' I  thought. "I  have a  date." I  smirked. His eyes widened in surprise. "Really, is  she beautiful?" she asked. "The prettiest  flower  of  all." he swooned. "Is  she nice?" he asked, a little forced. "Purest  heart  ever." I  complimented her.

"What do you think of her?" his voice sounded like, grinding chalk. "I'm head over heels in  love." I  said a  little hesitantly. "That's great, because you  better  savor  her  now, before  you won't see her forever." He waved  Haruhi's  phone in my face.

"You're the one, I  couldn't stand most. Not even Honey  could  compare  to  you." he served, gripping my throat. I  clawed at his hands, but he  never  once faltered. "Goodbye, Tamaki."he whispered. "STOP  IN  THE  NAME  OF  THE  POLICE!" A  voice yelled. Haruko seemed pale, dropping  me.

That's when I  saw multiple  SWAT  teams  in cars  beeping  wildly  in  the  park. Kyoya  was  in  the  midst  smirking  with  a  hand  over  a  wide-eyed  Haruhi.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Boom, cliffhanger!! Two  mlte  chapters  left!!

Thank you for staying with this fanfic.