Chapter 10

💋Chapter 10 :

Macy sat in the cold Interrogation room for the 3rd hour . She watched the clock with the biggest Attitude . She was hungry , cold & tired .

" Macy , we know you sliced that girl . Just admit to it ". The detective said .

" You have no proof . How'd you find my whereabouts anyway "?

" Technology is going to be this generations downfall . Ya phone gave us ya exact location ". Detective Poke spoke grinning .

" Cool . I'm not answering Anything til my lawyer gets hea ". Macy said tucking her hair behind her ear .

A knock sounded on the door & the female detective opened it .

" Monica what are you doing here "?

" it's Ms.Lewis to you . I'm here to get my client outta this hell hole you call an interrogation room ".

" how you expect to do that "?

" My client was defending herself . Your client Belinda was on my clients friend property attempting to get physical . You didn't even mirandize her . We are done here . Macy Polm let's go . Have a good day detectives ".

Macy stood And followed the fair skinned Older woman .

" Jazir is out front waiting on you . Stay outta trouble Hun ".

" Thank you ", Macy said smiling & exiting the Building .

Jazir Honked the horn To grasp mace attention & she ran to his all black polished escalade .

" Where is Cedes & Tae "? She asked buckling her seatbelt as ja pulled off .

" At the hotel eating ".

BACK AT THE HOTEL :

" Tae pass me the hot sauce " . Cedes begged as Jazir & Mace walked through the door .

" My bitch is back ! Mace pass me the hot sauce ma ya boyfriend don't wanna do it . Coño "!

Macy laughed & passed her BestFriend the hot sauce .

Jazir laid in between his wife's legs as she ate .

" Babe ❓ you ate my hot wings "? Jazir asked in shock .

" I was hungry Babe ". She pouted .

" you ordered the whole menu & I order one thing & you eat it ? You is spoiled Bruh . Farreal farreal ". He teased .

" You want me to order you another box "? Cedes asked feeling Bad .

" Nah , forget it ma . I'm good ".

" When can we go back home "? Cedes asked .

" We can go back tonight if you want ". Ja said playing with the tattoo on her leg .

" yes ! I need my own bed back ". She complained .

🏡🏡🏡🏡🏡🏡🏡🏡🏡🏡

Back At home Cedes And Jazir Was laying in bed distracted by their own thoughts .

" Ja "? Cedes Called .

" yeah Babe "?

" I need A Gun ".

" For What "?

" what if He comes after me and I'm By myself "?

" I'll get you one . I needa take you to a Gun Range as well . I know you a lil rusty ".