Chapter 18

Trappers Priority 💍

Chapter 18 :

Mercedes gripped her husbands Hand as the doctor coaches her to push .

" oh my godddd , get this fucking baby out of meeeee "! She yelled .

Jazir wiped the sweat from Mercedes head & kissed her .

" Don't kiss me again , oh god somebody get him out of here pleaseeee ".

" Mom you have to give me one more push , one more ".

Mercedes gave the last bit of strength she had left to deliver her baby girl .

💗👶💗

Mercedes watched as the doctors quickly passed the baby around , a non crying baby .

" what's wrong with my baby ? Why isn't she crying "? Mercedes fired questions .

The doctors pulled the baby into the corner yelling instruments needed to check her .

" We've got a pulse ".

" She's Alive . Looks like baby girl just isn't a cryer ".

Mercedes & ja let go of the breath they had both been holding . Ja planted kisses all over his wife's face , she had did it . She had gave birth to their baby girl .

• July 9 , 2014 a Princess was born 👑💗 •

Once Baby Majesty was cleaned & wrapped in a receiving blanket they placed her into Her welcoming mommies arms .

Mercedes gasped , " Baby she has your eyes ".

Ja leaned over & looked at their little bundle of joy .

She was the spitting image of him , the charcoal black hair , the bright green eyes & the complexion . He couldn't deny that baby if he wanted too .

" You wanna call everyone back in "?

" Yeah , I guess we can . Should I feed her now "? Mercedes asked the doctor who had just stitched her up .

" Are you breast feeding "? He asked .

She just nodded .

He coached mercedes as she began breast feeding her beautiful baby girl .

" By the way , she's beautiful ".

The new parents said their thanks & Ja showed the man out .

Soon family began filling up the spacious Room as well as it's a girl balloons & flowers , it was cooing & awing over the birth of Majesty Paige williams .

" Look at those damn eyes on my Munèca ". Ja's mother spoke wiping away her tears . All the grandparents were ecstatic to finally have someone to spoil & take part in raising . It was like having their children all over again .

" Damn Kid . Look at all that hair ". Tae spoke causing everyone to agree and laugh .

" Daddy you wanna hold her "? Mercedes asked Ja . He had just been watching her nurse quietly in his wife's arms .

" I don't know about all that right now . Too nervous . She little as hell ".

" You'll Do fine , she knows who you are already as much as you've talked to my belly this pregnancy ".

Mercedes removed her nipple from her daughters mouth & handed her to Ja .

You could see the love fill his eyes as Maj rested peacefully in his arms .