Chapter 7

A Trapper's Priority :

Chapter 7 :

" The Bartender from the club. I asked her for A Favor ". Ja said simply.

The only reason He walked away was because He knew Mercedes would try to talk him out of whatever He was planning to do & usually it'd work ... But not this Time.

" What kinda favor Jazir "? She asked looking up at him accusingly.

" Don't worry About it Bae ,  I got this ".

Cedes dropped the convo for now cuz She knew He would get frustrated.

They All stopped At a couple More stores & called it A Night . Jazir & Tae had business To handle.

" Yo I'm Omw ". Jazir shoots the Bartender a text.

" Ok : ) , hurry ".

                     ☆☆☆

Jazir Hoped like Hell She ain't think He was flirting to get the panties. He was flirting to simply Get valuable  information.

" So Far I've found Out That He is deeply In lust & love with Your Wife. He even Takes it as Far as That He Is In a Committed relationship With her. What kind of Sick shit is That ? Anways , He is Around here somewhere. Speaking of the devil here He comes ".

As soon As Quincy realized it was His " Girlfriend's  " husband ... He took off running.

Ja & Tae took off running After him catching him quicker than Quincy thought They could.

" Where you running to Mother fucker "? Ja asked upper cutting the shit outta his Black stalking Ass.

Quincy fell to the floor Clutching his throat , coughing erratically.

" Get Ya bitch ass up Bruh ". Ja said snatching him up by the neck Of his T-shirt.

" Why the Fuck You following My Wife "?

" She's Not Just Yours , she's mines too ". Quincy Barked Laughing. That sent Ja into A Punching Frenzy . Quincy would be lucky If He could see out of One eye tomorrow.

" Ja , Ja my Niggga . You won bruh. Let's Let this Piece Of shit off with A Warning. Next time We see you ... It's ya Life Bitch . Stay away from Mercedes & move outta town ".

Tae warned .

" You So Fucking lucky I forgot my gun ... I bet not see you again Quincy. I don't do empty Threats. I make promises ". Ja said Turning and Walking Away while Tae Kept an eye On a Struggling quincy.

" Y'all Niggas Done fucked up naw ". Quincy Said quietly spitting blood from his throbbing Mouth.

                 ☆☆☆

Back at home Mercedes & Macy laid In Cedes Bed watching " Despicable Me ".

" The minions Are So Cute ". Cedes said Laughing.

" The Minions & Ja look Alike ".

" Fuck You & get out my Bed ". Ja said Entering his Bedroom. Cedes quickly Did a Head to Toe examination Of his appearance & panicked When She saw the Few drops of blood on his sneakers & his tore up knuckles.

Mercedes followed her husband Into the bathroom & closed the door. Ja undressed ignoring a Babbling Mercedes.

" What happened ? You been Fighting Jazir ? You killed someone ? I seen the blood on Ya sneakers . Jazir "?! Cedes shrieked as He Got to cleaning His busted knuckles while In the shower.