Chapter 2

A Trapper's Priority :

Jazir woke up aggravated as hell. His wife wasn't in bed next to him , He had Morning Wood & He was Hungry.

He knew Mercedes was At her Nail Appointment Getting A Fill-in & afterwards She would go get her hair done.

" Shit " ! He huffed. His babygirl wasn't here to take care of all 3 of His problems.

He rolled Out of bed onto His Sock Padded feet & headed to the Bathroom To piss & brush His teeth.

Once He handled that , He made His way to the kitchen Grabbing a Water Out the Fridge . Taking a sip He watched His Maid Clean The living room from where He stood.

A Haitian Woman In Her Early 50's. & Boy did she clean the shit Out Of their Home.  But It wasn't like Ja or Cedes was messy anyway.

" GoodMawning Jezeer ". She greeted  with a Heavy accent.

" Goodmorning Ms.Patterson ". He replies heading back Upstairs.

                ☆☆☆

Mercedes Sat in her Stylists chair annoyed with Their Gossiping Asses. Everyone in that shop knew she was Jazirs Girl & it never failed With The stories they had to tell her.

" Did You hear about The Girl Lavinia ? I heard she was Fucking Ja too. She said she pregnant & Everything ". Tav said Curling the Last piece of Mercedes Hair.

Mercedes Rolled her eyes , Unzipped Her Gucci bag & pulled Out an 100.00 bill.

She wouldn't give these Hoes the satisfaction Of knowing Her & Ja's business. For all Mercedes Knew they could be lying. She knew how females Got Down.

She passed the money to Tav with a Smile & strutted Out of the Hair Salon.

With a Fresh Do & Freshly manicured tips , Mercedes knew She needed A few New outfits.

                 ☆☆☆

At the mall Mercedes Headed Into All the Designer Stores & She Went On a Real Shopping Spree at Forever21 , H&M & American Apparel .

As soon As She finished , Macy Was calling Her Phone.

" Hey Boo ". Mercedes Greeted her bestfriend.

" Hey Hun , What Are You doing "? She asked

" Just Leaving the mall , Omw home . Are you coming over "? Mercedes asked.

" I'm Actually here Now , The maid Just let me in ". Macy said.

Mercedes Didn't even Trust her bestfriend With Her Man , so she hauled Ass Home.

When Mercedes did finally get home , Ja was walking Out the door wiping His mouth as Cedes eyed him suspiciously.

" Watchu wiping Ya mouth For Jazir "? She asked her hands on her hips.

" I had Just ate some food the Maid made , Ol girl In there ". He says pulling Mercedes close to him.

" Yeah Okay Ja , I'll Cut ya ass & you know it ". Mercedes says using her pointer finger to mush His head back . Ja laughed.

" Chill Ma , I ain't Off shawty. I got my Wife already. Ya Hair is Laidddddd to the Gawdsssssss tho Bae ". Jazir says In a Fruity Voice ( No Offense To Any Gay's reading This Story )

Cedes laughed & kissed His lips.

" Oh. I know Hunnay ". Cedes replies throwing her Hair over her shoulder.