Chapter 21

Trappers Priority 💍

Chapter 21 :

It had been a few weeks since Jazir was released from the hospital . Every day he went through vigorous therapy to get back walking , it was a daily task that involved drive & patience .

Jazir sat on his mothers sofa as Majesty laid resting in his arms . All he did was stroke her beautiful hair as he watched her sleep . That's all she did , eat & sleep . Day in & day out .

Mercedes had it setup to where Maj's grandfather would come pick her up & deliver her to his son . Because She refused to see him . If she did , she'd be sick to her stomach .

" Wanna talk "? Momma Williams asked her son . Ja shook his head in the negative .

" Well I'm gonna talk & you just listen . The problem with you young couples these days ... Is when the going gets tough , you guys are so quick to give up & scream divorce . Never once thinking about anyone else around you & their feelings . Dragging this baby through this mess ... & trust me it will get messy - is so cold hearted of you Jazir . I'm so disappointed in you . I understand your pain & frustrations . Never once did I say Mercedes was right in her actions . But a woman's judgement gets so clouded when everybody is in her ear , she's trying to do the right thing Ja . For once she was trying to be the unselfish cedes we all don't know . Instead it backfired on her , big time ! I'm not tryna tell you what to do or how to do it ... I'm asking you is it worth it ? All the shit you guys have been through ? You remember when she got kidnapped , you couldn't sleep ... Felt like part of your heart was missing . Now you are trynna kick her out your life for good ? Are you 100% sure about this ? A divorce says finality . It's irreversible . Is that what you want "? She asked .

" We need time apart ma . I need to work on myself & cedes needs to do the same . I'm at a point where it's safe to say I don't give a fuck anymore . I've been nothing short of loyal to her , I trusted her whole heartedly & I thought she did the same . Ain't you the one who told me .. A relationship without trust is like a body without a heart ? Can't take back those words , they forever etched into my mind . I'm sticking with the divorce ". Ja said ending the conversation .

" Okay son , It's your decision ". Mrs.William's said shaking her head disappointedly .

She knew her son was feeling the worst of love right now . Love had a way of making you feel the highest of the high & the lowest of the low .

👪👪👪👪

Mercedes laid in bed & cried as Macy held her . This was the every day routine for her when she got those horrible news in the hospital . Some days she threw up , others she didn't eat , sleep or keep herself looking right like she normally did . She had given up & it showed .

" Mimi , this is not you babe . You have to get out this funk . If not for you , do it for Maj . Just because you could be looking at a divorce does not mean you are no longer a parent ". Macy spoke stroking her best friends hair as she laid on her chest .

" Everything just happened so fast mace . We were just good , things were going great . It's like I blinked & sugar turned to shit . I didn't even see it coming ", Mercedes whispered her voice hoarse from all the crying & screaming .

" I understand where Ja is coming from tho Cedes . It's like everytime his trust is put to the test & nobody has faith in him , so it's like why bother . You feel me "?

Mercedes just closed her eyes & drifted off to sleep . She'd deal with all the bullshit later .

Macy shook her head & stood up off the bed & decided to clean everything Mercedes had fucked up in her beautiful home . Glass was everywhere , pictures were destroyed , clothes in the pool , on the balcony , on the front steps ... She just really went bizzurk .