Epilogue ✨

Trappers Priority :

Epilogue :

1 year later 🌴

Mercedes & Ja laughed as they watched a now 1 year old majesty , kiss her moms belly . Yeah , that's right . She was pregnant ... Again ! With another baby girl .

" Da "! Majesty yelped excitedly falling onto the sand . They were on a much needed vacation in Tahiti with just them & their families .

" Good job mama ", Ja and Mercedes praised . They were definitely in over their heads having 2 baby girls. Especially because Majesty had been more than enough attitude wise , plus she was still a baby & spoiled as hell . But they were excited & ready to embrace parenthood for the second time .

" Babe , help me up ". Mercedes asked holding her hands up .

Ja laughed as he grabbed onto her hands , lifting her gently off the sand . The pastel yellow 2 piece swim suit she wore , showcased her 2nd trimester in her pregnancy & Ja made her cover herself with a white knitted coverup .

" I feel like a whale ", Cedes said shaking her blonde hair to get the sand out . With this pregnancy she had been so mean , Demanding & greedy .

" You look beautiful babe ", Ja said rubbing her stomach & kissing her lips .

Mercedes laughed against Ja's lips as Majesty began to separate her parents from eachother calling " Ma ! Ma ! Ma " but pulling her daddies Burberry swim trunks . She was such a cockblocker when it came to Ja .

" Let's go inside , it's getting late ", Ja said grabbing onto his two ladies hands as they walked towards the hotel they were staying in .

Life for them was going so great . Their business was booming , and appealed to so many celebrities , video vixens & even fashion designers . They were going to collab with many high end fashion gurus & make their business even more known .

The store had an online website , 4 stores in Miami , 6 in Newyork , 2 in Paris & 1 in England . They were doing big things & the money showed . The store brung in at least 3.5 million dollars a year .

Ja played the background for the most part , all of the designing was done by Mercedes & besides , the whole purpose of the store was for her to fulfill her dreams ... He just wanted to help make it happen . As a husband you did that , you pushed your wife even when she didn't push herself .

As for Tae & Macy ? Oh they were doing pretty alright , having moved into their best friends old home , they redecorated but kept all of the furniture & TV's .

Not to surprise you all , but Macy was pregnant as well ... With triplets . Nobody in her family even had triplets so everybody was stunned when she brought home 3 different sonograms .

She was definitely in over her head with all sons on the way in less than 3 months but she had an awesome bestfriend , a great man & a awesome godfather ( Jazir ) by her side .

Her & Tae were due to get married May of next year & they were going to elope . They didn't want a wedding & the whole nine ... Just them & their babies were enough .

Oh wait ... & as for Michelle ? Nobody even had to touch her , She had been murdered for stealing money from a small time drug dealer . I guess you could say God worked in mysterious ways or call it karma I guess . But she was one less problem to worry about .

As you can see , When you are dating a trapper .. All things are possible . All the bitches that hated ? Could disappear . The creepy men ? Could be sent to meet their maker . The finest clothes & shoes ? You could have . The beautiful homes & fastest cars ? Could be in your possession . Personal hair stylist & designer ? That was mandatory , but A wife ? Not everybody could be , only a trappers priority & as you could see ... Macy & Mercedes fit into the category , instantly . ( damn , poem skills on point . Didn't even mean to make this rhyme lol )

I guess this is what happens when you are a trappers priority .

The End ✨✨✨✨

300+votes - 120 comments ✨✨✨

I hope you guys liked the book . It makes no sense to draw it out any further . Things were looking up for the characters & besides ... I have to start the SEQUEL ... Lol yes ! You read right ! I am making a sequel to Trappers priority about the when the couple met & how Trappers priority came about . A blast from the past .

Also I would like to thank THE__Greatest for convincing me to do hopefully a TRILOGY to trappers priority . She has been so helpful today with everything . So go show her some love . Thanks everyone , hope yall stay tuned because I have way more in store .