Chapter 11

💯💯Trappers Priority :

Chapter 11 :

Jazir could feel her warm breath tickling his neck where she lay asleep .

Using his hand to rub her back soothingly , her arm draped across his lower body .

" Baby , get up . We gotta go food shopping . The lines are gonna be crazy ", ja spoke .

" I don't wanna ". She whined Hiding underneath the covers .

Ja stood up out the bed & yanked the covers off of her .

" Cedes , getcho ass out the bed " .

Mercedes simply went right back to sleep .

" Mercedes , you better be up by time I get back . Or you gone regret it ". Ja warned walking out the bedroom .

Cedes jumped awake , shrieking when she felt the cold liquid hit her body .

" why you play so fucking much Jazir "!? She barked as her white tink top became visibly see through .

With hard nipples & goosebumps swallowing her body she stripped from the wet clothes .

Ja just leaned against their bedroom wall watching & smirking .

Walking into the bathroom , she stopped & paused .

" Don't even Imagine coming in here . Take ya own shower , in ya own bathroom ".

💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯

Ja enjoyed Having A pissed off , cranky wife to food shop with . Even if she did throw everything in the cart .

" babe , you not my friend "? He asked teasing .

Merced threw a scowl over her shoulder & continued pushing the cart .

When They passed the Baby section , ja grabbed a car seat & called his wife .

" Baby look , I can't wait for the day I walk out the hospital with this shit ". He said , his eyes never moving from the Pink , teal & purple car seat .

Her heart just melted at his words & a smile tugged at the corner of her glossy lips .

" Excuse me , not to be rude ... Are you expecting "? A older woman asked Smiling kindly .

" Oh , no . My husband just can't wait for the day When I pop one out ".

" aha ... It's coming sooner than expected . You guys have an amazing holiday ".

" you too mam ". Mercedes smiled .
" what she say baby "? Ja asked curiously .
" nothing , just asked if we were expecting ". She replied grabbing a pack of OxTails from the meat isle .

Back At Home :
Mercedes began prepping her food & seasoning everything that needed proper seasoning .

Jazir was in the living room watching Single ladies .

" Bae "? Ja called
" yes "?

" you know who you Look like a lil bit "?

" who "? She asked putting the seasoned chicken into large ziplock bags .

" Lisa Raye . Especially wit ya complexion , facial structure & body ".

" mm ". She replied not listening to a damn thing he was saying . She was anxious to see her family & hear about all of the drama she's missed being up under Ja's ass as they'd call it .