Life Lines by SCCourtney

It seems like for every 4 books I read on wattpad I get one that really captivates me. Life lines is one of those. In this fantasy world you are born human but when you turn 13 some people get a sickness where they change into an Elite person. Not everyone who gets the sickness survives, not everyone gets the sickness. 

 Natalie and Cecil are best friends, Cecil gets the sickness, Natalie is right by his side during the whole thing yet when he changes into an Elite person he completely ignores Natalie. Three years go by and he hasnt spoken a word to her. Natalie of course is devistated because she still loves him. Enter Union the new guy in school who is after Natalie. Cecil for the first time talks to Natalie and warns her to stay away from Union. She wants to know why but he wont tell her just to stay away from him. She of course ignores him.

Natalie also starts showing signs of the sickness even though she is almost 18. She has always been a late bloomer which makes her very special. 

The writer keeps you in suspense on who the Elite are what does Union want and why was Cecil commanded to stay away from Natalie. The Elite cant answer any of her questions until she becomes one of them........You are as curious as Natalie in wanting answers. 

I give it two thumbs up!!!