Wattpad on Review

Hello

I have read many of the books on wattpad and I find most of them to be pretty crappy. I know most are beginner writers but a lot of them are just putting out stories off the top of their heads. There are a few good ones out there, which I would like to tell you about. What I look for in a book is a good story even if its cliché as long as it is well written. I don’t like profanity, I just find it unnecessary. I also don’t like when the books are about the couples sex life,  I am just not into those kinds of books.

Grammar, its a big one...I cant believe how some people cant spell. I understand type-o's an occasional misspelled word, but PLEASE!   Especially those whose only language is English and they want to be writers yet cant take the time to learn the language.

I look for people who take pride in their work and at least proof read their writing.

I also HATE people who beg for votes. It just cheapens the story for me and makes me feel that they are just out to win awards and don’t care about the passion for writing.

I don’t know if my reviews will help anyone but I am just going to give my opinion and I will tell you why I like or don’t like the story, then you decide it you want to read it or not.  

I am not an author I am just a fan of books, OK so lets start )

___________________

Please guys dont take me doing reviews to bombard me with reviewing your work. I am not a professional and I am only reviewing the things I have already read. 

If you have read an awesome book you think I would love pass it on... I do only read completed books. When I started on Wattpad I was reading uncompleted books but quickly learned that most writers are slow to upload so I would forget what the story was about or lose interest. I also had about 5 books I was reading at one time and waiting for uploads on all of them. Now I only read completed books. Please dont tell me your book is awesome and I must read it because I know the trick.