DAD!

"Hey fall wake up." Said dean." Fall fall AUTO!"
"Ahh ... what?"
"Wake up we have a new case." Said sam.
"Okie dokie"
"Hey autumn why are you and Matt still texting?" Asked sam
"Did you go through my phone?"
"No he texted last night so I told him to text you in the morning cause you were asleep. But also why would you be mad at him?"
"Because he t-told me he loved me."
"That's a good thing right?" Said dean
"Ya but I can't love him back because I don't want him to get hurt."
"Ah I see,autumn do we need to have the talk" said sam
"Depends witch one are we talking about?"
"The feelings talk." Said sam
"Oh a no "
"Ok than get ready we are going to Florida." Said dean
"What!?!" Said autumn excitedly
"Ya"
"Yes"
So autumn takes a shower and puts on a black AC/DC crop top, maroon skinny jeans, and some air Jordan's she found in Kentucky. And than she leaves her hair down today and than they were on the road.
**********
4hours later On their way to Florida
Autumn was in the backseat staring out the window waiting for Matt to text back, dean was driving, and sam was asleep. Autumn put a spoon in Sam's mouth while he was asleep and dean took a picture of it. Than dean cranks the radio up and him and autumn start to sing. And sam freaks and says "haha very funny dean we are not starting that up again!"
"What?" Said dean
"What prank stuff because it always escalates!"
"What your afraid your gonna get nair in your shampoo again Sammy?" Said autumn deviously.
"Fine whatever just remember that you started it."
************
So they finally get half way there and autumn starts talking to dean.
"Dean so what's this case about again?"
"Uh a vampires nest... hey are you okay?"
"Hmm I -I ah nope!"
"Autumn!"
"It's my head dean !"
Than autumn has another vision while dean tries to pull over and gets her out of the car. Her vision is about a black figure standing next to a window and than sam turns the light on and than the vision was over.
*gasp*"dean?"
"Sis I'm right here are you okay talk to me?"
"Sam ? "
"Here as well."
"I had a uh vision ."
"About what fall?"asked dean
"Some black figure was staring out a window then you yelled so sam turned on the light and than it stopped."
"Ok are you sure your fine?"
"Ya "
"Look autumn you might not like this but we have to sleep in the impala tonight because we need to get to Florida asap ok?"
"But dean there is 3 of us how will that work?"
"Ah me across the backseat sam across the front and you in the floor board."
"Really?"
"Ya "
"Fine but we have to spend time at the beach in Florida."
"Deal."
So they get into the impala again and autumn was putting a blanket across the floor board and than she curled up and dean layed down on the seat and sam did the same.
"Dean I'm cold." Said autumn as she shivered.
"Come here sis."
So they both lay across the backseat dean holding his lil sis so she wont be cold. And she was holding him so she doesn't fall off the seat. When She finally falls asleep dean just lays there listening to her breathing and worrying about her and about dad. Also he was scared about what Matt did and what they might do it honestly means a lot to him that she's happy. He hates to see her cry and be upset because all he wanted to do was see her smile the way she used to the way she did before all these monsters and demons came into her life.
****************
The next day around 3 in the afternoon.
They finally reached Florida and went to a hotel to set up their base. Then autumns phone *beeps and it's from Matt so she reads it and she was devastated. Matt had found a girlfriend and she said they couldn't talk anymore. Autumn didn't really care that he had a girlfriend but not being able to talk to him was ridiculous. So she slams her phone down on the night stand and walks into the bathroom and slammed the door and locked it.
"What the hell?" Said dean as he goes to the bathroom door and knocks on it. While sam went to see who the text was from and it was from Matt so he read it and got a little bothered by it. So he shows it to dean and dean says "autumn darling why don't you come out here so we can talk?"
"I don't want to!"
"Oh I think ya do." Said dean in a stern voice .
"Just give a minute to myself please."
"Ok " said dean nervously because autumn was doing god knows what in there. And he was scared she would hurt herself or something. But she came out of the bathroom and the only thing red was her eyes because she was crying a little and trying to hold in her tears. But than she got kind of angry not just at Matt and his new girlfriend but at herself for letting it go on this long.
So dean says "hey you mind telling us what's wrong?"
"Nope I don't want to."
"Okay than no phone."
" what that's stupid." Said autumn as she got mad about that; dean and sam could see she was way more angry than she should be.
"If you tell us what happened than you can have it back." Said sam.
"Ok fine, Matt texted me and told me he had a new girlfriend and I didn't care about that. But than he said that we couldn't talk anymore because of it and that wasn't fair cause all we do is talk about normal things. Like homework, bugs, and stuff."
"K than why are you really mad?"
"Cause I just want someone to talk to that isn't my family and he was the first one in a long time and I let him go."
"It's ok you will find a new friend that will be able to stay by your side one day but for now you got us. And we will be there every step of the way."
"I know.... can get back to the case."
"Sure Sammy what's the location?"
"Ah lakers street in an abandoned building."
So they get ready to go and hop in the car and than autumn asks "how do you kill vamps?"
"Really?" Said sam
"What I didn't want to be the only one watching her back."
"Uh huh well you cut their heads and burn their bodies. "
"K copy that" said autumn
So autumn starts to read her dads journal and realized he wrote the journal for them to learn from. Then they pull up to the building it was still daylight but only for 45 minutes so they decided to go back and come back in the morning. They walk into the room and autumn sees someone than dean yells "hey who the hell are you!"
Than sam turns on the light and it was their dad. That all stood there in shock than autumn runs up to him and tears up. "Daddy!"
"Hey sweetheart."
"Dad." Said dean as he gives him a hug.
"Dad?" Said sam
"Son." Said john
"Dad what are you doing here?" Asked autumn as she sits on one of the beds.
"I heard your going in to a nest and I wanted to help."
"Good we are glad your here." Said dean
"You hungry?" Said sam "cause I was gonna go get food."
"Sure that'd be great."
So sam goes out and gets burgers for them all and while he's gone john and dean taught autumn where to aim and how to kill vamps. She was so excited that her dad was there cause she hadn't seen him in 6 months witch is the longest she's been away from her dad.