It used to be "Normal" .

"Stop you get away from my little sister you son of a b***ch!"
                                    Pause!
Well i guess I should start where it all began.... It was a beautiful day a mother of 2 boys was finally having a baby girl. And it was a pretty crazy day but  she went through it with ease some how and so they went home 2 days later everything seemed fine but they didn't know what lies ahead for these 3 children.

*******
6 months later
This mother named her child Autumn shae Winchester, and her brothers names are Sam and Dean. The mom was tucking her baby in her crib and kissed her good night. So she went off to bed. About 2 hours later she woke up and out of superstition went and checked on her 3 kids. At first she thought her husband, john, was in the room with her baby. But she went to check on the boys and there john was so she raced back to Autumn's room. And what seemed like the impossible happened.

At first she yelled for him to get away, but he didn't listen. He spun around and she started moving backwards. He some how slammed her against the wall with his mind or something. And she started screaming as she rose to the ceiling and cought on fire.
"Marry!" said John as he ran over to Autumn and pulled her out and gave her to Dean and told him to get Sam and run outside as fast as he could.

So dean said "come on Sam dad wants us outside."
And Sam replied " OK where?"
"He said out front, quick let's go!"

So they ran outside dean still holding Autumn and than John runs out picking up Autumn from Dean and says "Run to that tree in the neighbors yard!"

Than the fire department was to late to save Mary. And so John put his kids in the car and drove off.