Explanation to Dad

Bobby left 2 hours later when Autumn was finally sound asleep. So dean turned on cartoons for Sam and he took a shower and when he got out Sam was asleep. So he got dressed and picked up the mess From lunch.
***Knock***
Than the door opens "Sam, dean you guys awake?"
"Hey dad they're asleep ...Shhh..."
"Oh okay" he walks over to Autumn and says "what happened to her face?"
"She fell off the bed."
"OK well how long has it been since she's been in the bath?" So he slowly wakes her up and gives her a bath.
*******
"So I heard you met Bobby so what really happened dean?"
"Uh ... She...Uh... She was crawling around on the bed Sam was on and he rolled over and she fell off it was an accident."
"OK than and Dean next time don't lie to me okay."
" Yes, okay, I promise."
*******
A few hours later at dinner.
They all set up the table dean with the plates, Sam with the drinks, and John with the burgers. Than right before they all sit down dean grabs baby Autumn and puts her in his arms and John said "do you want me too feed her or are you good?"
"Sure dad."
So dean hands her over to his dad. But Autumn starts to cry so Dean says "shh baby sis shh"
Than Sam says " can I hold her when your done feeding her?"
So John said "sure, by the way boys after dinner we are gonna go to Florida for a few days."
"Why dad ?" Said Sam.
As Dean looked at john with a look of confusion And than said "okay yes sir."
******
A half an hour later
Sam grabbed Autumn from Johns arms and sat on the bed. As dean turned on cartoons and John packed their bags. Autumn fell asleep in his warm, tight grip, oblivious to everything that is not sleep and food. Than Dean helped his dad, and about 20 or 30 min later they were heading out the door. Sam and Dean carrying the bags as john carried Autumn. The kids crawl into the back seat of the impala ( otherwise known a baby) and John put Autumn in her car seat.
And he turned carry on my wayward son on the radio. And started singing it so the boys started to sing as well but the most amazing thing happened.... Autumn said her first words and she said "D-D-Dad goo Fla *fart noise* blah"
"What was that?" Said dean.
"She Said her first words dean." Said John.
" cool! ... Wait did she fart?" Said Sam
"Carry on my wayward son there will be piece when you are done!.!.!" They all sang as john drove down the long highway.